Tapatalk

I looked into it, saw a price tag and passed. I don't know what it does but I like full sites anyway. I turned off mobile view for websites on my browser too.

Didn't like it at all.
I Dl'd because the browser kept popping up the "This is android native with tapatalk" or whatever, so basically I dl'd to get rid of the message.

It was not near as good as just the normal forum on the browser.

bump, if we had our own DroidForums.net App that was 100% free would you use it?

yes been asking for that for 6 months now:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

I don't like tapatalk. Why should I pay for something I can do just as easily and quicker just by using my browser. Not to mention it has very limited features for a moderator.

I know sooner got done posting the above post and someone at the rescue squad contacted me asking where the link I posted was at. Said he couldn't get there because he was using tapatalk. Useless hype, I tell you.

Not only that but the stupid footer messages it posts saying "Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk" makes me want to murder babies by the dozen. Really annoying.

Not only that but the stupid footer messages it posts saying "Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk" makes me want to murder babies by the dozen. Really annoying.
not to hard to uncheck a box or change it, people just don't bother or don't want to.

not to hard to uncheck a box or change it, people just don't bother or don't want to.

Or it could be a way of showing that their response is a bit limited because they are on their Droid.

Personally I just tell people on on my Droid.;)

Not only that but the stupid footer messages it posts saying "" makes me want to murder babies by the dozen. Really annoying.

lol I had to laugh at this one Hugh...

why does a silly footer bother you so much?

I could understand if it gave your computer BSOD's or if it made a blinding glare come out of your monitor but it's just a few words hahahahahah

this would be annoying too......... LOL

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I been using it for a while now and I use it more then my browser.
Just would like the widget to do more.

from Tapatalk widget

Back