Tapatalk

My browser is free... Tapatalk costs $2.99. While not about the money, I'm not gonna buy something I can already do for free.

I tried it but most of the forums I like are not on it... So I can't use it.

I use it often for this forum, and for the most part I really like it ....

I wish it would list NEW POSTS like this forum. "Recent" is ok but not enough and I find it a PITA to jump between each topic section.

Yea I think it could be a little better, but it's a lot quicker than using the browser, it took me a while to get used to though, I really didn't have any complaints while using the browser prior to tapatalk

i really wish more forums would get on board with Tapatalk. its such a great app and makes browsing forums a breeze, waaaaaaay better than dealing with the browser

Are you using Tapatalk to view the forum? Let us know your thoughts!

I use it. There's one problem I'd like to see fixed. Under "Latest" in Taptalk, it displays the DF Active Topics. Unfortunately, it doesn't display all the Active Topics. Is there any way to change that so it does?

It's a lot faster than trying to user the mobile browser, even on the mobile website, so yes, I use it when I'm not by my computer.

I bought and uninstalled within 10 minutes. If it was free I'm not sure I'd use it. I did not like it at all.

I find Tapatalk quite convenient for forums; now if it would only stop force - closing.

Sent from my Droid using TARDIStalk

Installed it today and I'm loving it. Getting to the point where I don't use my PC at all

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I've been using Tapatalk for several months now. I'm firewalled at work and therefore unless I'm using sites that are specific to my job, I'm out of luck. I also don't have the best reception in the building so it was challenging enough using the stock browser to read DF. Tapatalk makes things so much easier for me and even though DF is the only forum I use on Tapatalk, I won't go w/o it. It's worth every penny of that $2.99 that I paid.

I view this forum many times though out the day, I only use tapatalk to respond to posts; I don't bother with my computer anymore.

Back