★ The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread ★

never thought I'd see the Niners back in the superbowl during my time. Great win with a little bit of luck

Where you at wicked (aka Mike). Our boys are going to the big dance....

Man, ATL just can't ever hang onto a good lead, they get too comfortable with a lead

They and Romo are now enjoying their ice cold Choke Cola

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Eddie D at the post game ceremony.

Congrats San Francisco.. Great game I'm happy they won.. Now let's get Ray into the Super bowl..

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

I want to play ray and the ravens. Have the Harbaugh Bowl.

They and Romo are now enjoying their ice cold Choke Cola

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post
Yup, up 17-0 and they choked their way to a loss.

Told all these distraught niner fans that it's a 2 half game and it completely changes in the 2nd half.

Yup, up 17-0 and they choked their way to a loss.

Told all these distraught niner fans that it's a 2 half game and it completely changes in the 2nd half.

if they had more time.. it would've been real interesting but I picked sf to win this game and beat the pats in the Superbowl.. let's see if they make it

if they had more time.. it would've been real interesting but I picked sf to win this game and beat the pats in the Superbowl.. let's see if they make it
been watching niners since I was a youngin, I was too young to really appreciate what happened during their last superbowl win, back then I was 5yrs old. Been incognito fan for years, but it feels good to see them back.

there's 28 quarterbacks that didn't make it this far... including yours

I would take Russell Wilson over Tony Romo; heck the Cowboys would take Russell Wilson over Tony Romo. He was the last rookie qb standing and he went out lighting it up.

I would take Russell Wilson over Tony Romo; heck the Cowboys would take Russell Wilson over Tony Romo. He was the last rookie qb standing and he went out lighting it up.
Dunno, Jones is as stubborn as a mule. He's probably the last one that still believes in Romo.

I’m so glad this guy broke into that couples’ home and sat on their couch in just the right spot. :D

[video=youtube;CZx5HO_duec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZx5HO_duec[/video]

qGqrfHw.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :icon_ banana:

Back