2014-2015 season NFL Chat

dm6Zys7.jpg

Curse you Aaron Rodgers!

S5 tap'n

Seahawks trade Harvin to Jets for undisclosed mid round draft choice.
Ummm? Ok? The rest of the story should be interesting.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Seahawks trade Harvin to Jets for undisclosed mid round draft choice.
Ummm? Ok? The rest of the story should be interesting.

Harvin is and always was a headache of a player. I'm shocked they pretty much gave him away, but then again other than the superbowl he hasn't really been useful, so to speak.

I think giving him up was a mistake though as he keeps defenses on their toes. We'll see how they fair without him. No doubt he was overpaid but he played his best game on the biggest stage last year.

Harvin is and always was a headache of a player. I'm shocked they pretty much gave him away, but then again other than the superbowl he hasn't really been useful, so to speak.

I think giving him up was a mistake though as he keeps defenses on their toes. We'll see how they fair without him. No doubt he was overpaid but he played his best game on the biggest stage last year.
I remember a guy for the Skins one year had a super duper super bowl performance then nothing after. Timmy Smith? Same with Desmond Howard (Packers?) one year. Neither did squat there after. Harvin will make a top 10 one hit wonders show on NFL network some day as well.

I expected Peyton to have a career day against us. Our secondary was exploited by less talented qbs...and Peyton being one of the best I knew would just pick us a part.

congrats to Peyton on getting the record.

As a Denver fan, I had an idea Peyton would have a career night and shred SF. This win will put Peyton in the HoF, guaranteed, and put Denver in first in their division.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

Tonight was supposed to be Peyton's night and it was. Destroyed SF defense and got him at the top of the TD list. What a night and I'm glad I witnessed it.

SF should just be grateful of the Rams beating Seattle today. Not only did Dallas expose Seattle's weaknesses, but even the Rams did. I thought Seattle was a better team this year, now not so much. Denver is undoubtedly a better team this year than last year.

Tonight was supposed to be Peyton's night and it was. Destroyed SF defense and got him at the top of the TD list. What a night and I'm glad I witnessed it.

SF should just be grateful of the Rams beating Seattle today. Not only did Dallas expose Seattle's weaknesses, but even the Rams did. I thought Seattle was a better team this year, now not so much. Denver is undoubtedly a better team this year than last year.
Seahawks D line is much weaker than last year, exposing the weaknesses of their defensive backfield that was talked about a couple years ago when they played the Falcons in the playoffs. Using Sherman all across the field doesn't help a bit either. He's a big dude and big dudes don't cut/slip/slide/turn as fast as smaller people. He, arguably, is the best at what he does but only when in his element, not being a true cover back like Dion was . The REAL legion of boom last year was the guys up front keeping things "interesting" for opposing linemen and quarterbacks and Indy exposed their 1 weakness (the need to change out players often to prevent fatigue) when they played last year. Their depth at D line is their biggest defensive weakness, exposing the weaknesses of their mammoth sized defensive backfield that can't single cover on an excellent basis due to their size.
Plus a bunch of them "got paid", they got the respect they craved last year and aren't so angry and who has time to practice when you're shooting Bose, Gatorade, Chunky soup, etc commercials? Only Peyton Manning can multi task and maintain his excellence on the field.

Big win for the 49ers yesterday. Needed that. Redemption for Brooks with that sack!

Big win for the 49ers yesterday. Needed that. Redemption for Brooks with that sack!
The words I have for how the niners have performed this year can not be said on this forum. But in a way with all the injuries I expected a set back. With our patchwork offensive line as well as our banged up defense I would be happy if we were able to get the last wild card spot but would not be surprised if we missed the playoffs.

Last edited:
Big win for the niners defense and team despite the offense's poor 2nd half performance. We have a chance now and hopefully the team figure itself out because if not we will not stand a chance against Seattle. And we need to win out in our division and all four team are balling up.

The Broncos and the Saint's disappointed me tonight.....hopefully the Eagles do better...

sent from my sexy Note 4

Back