Uh oh nexus

dustinslee

Reaction score
Dropping data like crazy and lower signal than the razr I have

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

I noticed also that my nexus has a weaker signal then my Droid X. It doesn't matter to me though because LTE speeds are just so damn fast regardless.

Sent from my DROIDX

Have you updated to 4.0.2 yet? Solved my issues immediately.

Supposedly the Nexus shows fewer bars than other 4g phones with the same signal. I read somewhere that this is to conserve battery - so with lower bars you still have the same signal as other phones.

That being said, mine shows 3 bars now in Tucson, which is as good or better than I got on my Bionic, and I dl'd my dropbox, which was about 550 MB, in about 15 minutes without dropping once.

mine's been struggling all day, and it updated immediately after I powered it on...

one day does not a network make, but a bad start for sure, for those of us with issues anyway...

I got 4 bars consistently and have been downloading at blazing speeds, faster than my wifi:blink:
I'm coming from an Incredible so this thing is a powerhouse to me

Yeah I've been screaming with 4g, pretty nuts.

This is with two bars of 4G. I think I'll survive :)

Screenshot_2011-12-15-13-03-44.png

Yes my phone got update soon as it was in my hand

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Mine has been acting flaky too....but 4g is new around me....dunno why it is in and out

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

My displayed signal bars for 3g and wifi have appeared lower than other devices I have in the house (moto / apple) BUT, doing speed tests and using the nexus has shown me that despite the lower displayed bars, it seems relatively on par.

Haha... Good... Hopefully I'll have the same then! :)

This wants to be sent from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

I think you'll be WAY pleasantly surprised. Been on 4g on my "old" Bionic for almost 3 months, and it is ALWAYS consistently faster than my home wifi. Way faster.

Back