Verizon fall roadmap leaked: 10 MP Android, BlackBerry Storm 3 and Curve 3, tablets..

Oh geez. I'm eligible for an upgrade (from the original BB storm) in 5 days. I was still trying to decide between the DInc and the Droid X, but with all of the Android phones coming in the next few months, I feel like I should wait.

I guess I can tough it out, but I'm going to be honest; I absolutely hate the Storm and was quite eager to get rid of it.

OMG! The Blackberry Storm 3! So long Android!

/s

Seriously though, did anybody even buy a Storm 2? It came out at the same time as the Droid if memory serves me correctly.

Actually, they sold quite a few Storm 2s. It wasn't a bad phone for a BB, a lot better than the Storm (1). Have to remember, BB has a following that even Android can't touch...yet. That is the corporate accounts who need good security. In time, Android may offer some corporate security and then there will be a battle between the two.

However, I do believe when it comes to the consumer market, BB will fail.

I'm a good example of that. I carry two BB Tours. One issued by Uncle Sam, and my personal Tour. My personal will be going away in December when my new every 2 is eligible, but I cannot see the Government changing over to Android in the next few years. They will stay with the BB.

I am very disappointed in Blackberry for falling so far behind their competitors at Verizon. I am a 10 year Blackberry customer currently using the Storm 2, but seriously think about switching to the DROID X.
I bought the X. You won't regret it. I've been a BB user for almost 8 years went with both storms. Played with the X and fell in love with it. It's 100X's better than the storm 2.

I wonder if the HTC Merge might have LTE :happy:.

I've decided to cling to the Crapberry Storm 1 until I have detailed specs on the Merge.

This is great news for me as I have an upgrade coming in October. So many phones to choose from. A part of me will miss my Droid 1 though. Its been such a great phone. This is the first phone I've ever had and wasn't counting down the days to my upgrade.

Back