What Droid App is most needed?

#2: music control similar to cyanogenmod where you can hold the volume button to go to the next song, even in lock mode

#1: a slick task switcher app - there are a few out there, but none of them are too great

[edit] Snap Photo Pro. Has Timer, Multi Shot, Stability Mode, Slide out settings, adjust bright/cont of images, apply filters to images, zoom upscaling, quick shot and a widget. It's currently incompatible with the droid and hero but I emailed him asking if he had plans on getting it over to the droid and he said he's in the process of doing it but it's taking longer than normal due to his real life job.

there a guy. Working on one hat has image stabalzation qnd what not, ill post it in a bit

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I didn't read all 11 pages. :)

I would love a "Valet" type app. Something I can click and hand my phone off to someone to check out. Something that I can restrict access to my messaging and phone. Maybe even make it so I can pick what apps/programs it lets the borrower have access to.

I love letting people check out my phone. It prides me that people try my phone and love it. I just hate having them look through all my personal stuff in the process. It would also be nice to let my 3yo play a game and not have to worry about who she's dialing while I'm driving.

Last edited:
I would love a "Valet" type app. Something I can click and hand my phone off to someone to check out. Something that I can restrict access to my messaging and phone. Maybe even make it so I can pick what apps/programs it lets the borrower have access to.

+1 for the Valet app idea! Would be great.

You guys asking for a sports news/score app should check out SportsTap. It's free on the market and quite nice. You can pick your favorite teams and get update alerts and everything. Has a widget too!

I'd love to see an app that allows me to set my DishNetwork dvr remotely. I'd also love a gin rummy game app (I know, I'm like the only person under 80yrs old who loves gin rummy)

Doesn't DishNetwork have something at their web site?? Not sure if it is droid compatable yet - but they do have something that does that I believe

Timestamp

I would like to see some one come up with an app that keeps the time and date stamp on all mms messages. After a day goes by it just says yesterday and no time or date , then after that they show nothing. If someone could make an app like that, that would be awsome! Thanks in advance!:icon_ banana:[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

+1 for the Valet app idea! Would be great.

They have this available currently. Its in the market for $2 and its called App Protector Pro.

Back