Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, just upgraded to .246 Sunday and low and behold I get off for a day or two and theres .247 WTH.
Getting ready to move on up to .247, if I open this up tomorrow and another leak appears I'm blowing up the internet:icon_ devil:
At this point I could care less about the OTA. Heck I may even install JB.

5........4.............3....................2..............................1.......................247 here I come LOL

You do not say if you installed fxz.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

My guess on the supposed OTA... You use cheesecake to check the QA servers, and see an update. But then you delay the download.
You then return to the Production server, but don't do a check.
After the delay the device will prompt you to download the update (which it found previously on the QA server).

You have now seen the leak with the phone pointed at the production servers, and run of the the forum all excited!!!

It will then fail when it tries to get the leak off the production server, which really isn't there.

My guess on the supposed OTA... You use cheesecake to check the QA servers, and see an update. But then you delay the download.
You then return to the Production server, but don't do a check.
After the delay the device will prompt you to download the update (which it found previously on the QA server).

You have now seen the leak with the phone pointed at the production servers, and run of the the forum all excited!!!

It will then fail when it tries to get the leak off the production server, which really isn't there.

That's a great theory except for one small little problem. You gotta be rooted to run cheesecake.

Me...

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

Meeee

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

So her is where I am at and I am not going to assume anything. I am already at 905 so should be ready to go.

Uninstalled all previous versions of Moto Drivers, RSD Lite, etc from PC (did this to get a fresh install of all the files needed)
Rebooted PC
Installed the Moto Device Manager (driver): USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
Installed the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_(7.7).exe
Install the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_RSD_(5.7).exe
Install the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_(247).exe
Rebooted PC
Plugged in USB cable
Enabled USB debugging
Set USB to media device
Started RSD Lite
Clicked Start, Programs, House Of Bionic, House Of Bionic link
CMD windows comes up and states:
File Not Found
ERROR: RSD not found. Please install the RSD installer.

Thank you for entering the House of Bionic

Press any key to continue . . .

Press enter so it would continue but the CMD windows just goes away.

RSD Lite does show my device as detected in the app window but it does this regardless. This is where I have stopped. Is this expected and I just need to browse to the HoB file in RSD or should the HoB CMD window done something more.

Holding tight on this one until I get confirmation.

Did you install fxz?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back