Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said working. :) I said we take you back to 905. :) This gets into that reading comprehension thing I get so ugly about. ;)
*LMAO* Were you a literature professor in a former life? THEY get pretty ugly about reading comprehesion as well. I think HoB goes beyond simple reading though, people really SHOULD have some sort of an idea what they are doing, before they go ahead and try to mess with a high end smartphone. An hour of reading can save HOURS of headaches.

*LMAO* Were you a literature professor in a former life? THEY get pretty ugly about reading comprehesion as well. I think HoB goes beyond simple reading though, people really SHOULD have some sort of an idea what they are doing, before they go ahead and try to mess with a high end smartphone. An hour of reading can save HOURS of headaches.

Yea....MY headaches! :)

Can someone remind me where OTA updates get downloaded to so I can check my friend's Bionic who had the weird notification? Thanks.

Jager is a nasty chick drink. That is extremely nasty and I would down a bottle of Sailor Jerry or MD/20 20 before I'd ever drink that crap!

Sent from my . 247 House of BIONIC Edition

Watch it! Jager is mindless frat-boy drink.
Rumplemintz and/or Goldschlager however.... or maybe that's just me (is it a bad thing when a bartender has no clue how you can stand to drink something?)

SamuriHL said:
Yea....MY headaches! :)

If only there were some disclaimer about the HoB not being a workaround for noobs who have no idea what they're doing. Oh wait...:)

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

If only there were some disclaimer about the HoB not being a workaround for noobs who have no idea what they're doing. Oh wait...:)

I know right? The idiot that designed the HoB should really put in more warnings to prevent people from doing stupid ****.

mjs27541 said:

I don't remember seeing that. :p

IseKold said:
I don't remember seeing that. :p

What you mean we're supposed to have a basic understanding of how this stuff works before we go tinkering with the phone's OS?? Where's the fun in that :D

unbesorgt said:
Can someone remind me where OTA updates get downloaded to so I can check my friend's Bionic who had the weird notification? Thanks.

The ota isnt pushing i already checked

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

sargentmajord said:
The ota isnt pushing i already checked

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

Seconded by the one guy still on 905...

What you mean we're supposed to have a basic understanding of how this stuff works before we go tinkering with the phone's OS?? Where's the fun in that :D

Basic understanding = "So the battery makes it go?"

247 - Am I doing something wrong or expected?

So her is where I am at and I am not going to assume anything. I am already at 905 so should be ready to go.

Uninstalled all previous versions of Moto Drivers, RSD Lite, etc from PC (did this to get a fresh install of all the files needed)
Rebooted PC
Installed the Moto Device Manager (driver): USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
Installed the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_(7.7).exe
Install the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_RSD_(5.7).exe
Install the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_(247).exe
Rebooted PC
Plugged in USB cable
Enabled USB debugging
Set USB to media device
Started RSD Lite
Clicked Start, Programs, House Of Bionic, House Of Bionic link
CMD windows comes up and states:
File Not Found
ERROR: RSD not found. Please install the RSD installer.

Thank you for entering the House of Bionic

Press any key to continue . . .

Press enter so it would continue but the CMD windows just goes away.

RSD Lite does show my device as detected in the app window but it does this regardless. This is where I have stopped. Is this expected and I just need to browse to the HoB file in RSD or should the HoB CMD window done something more.

Holding tight on this one until I get confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back