Wireless Moot

Status
Not open for further replies.
5000 anyone?

Sent from my 1.600 ghz 3615 quadrant score ICS .247 DROID BIONIC

dautley said:
Basic understanding = "So the battery makes it go?"

Hee hee funny glass rectangle make pretty bright colored lights

All I wanted was a Pepsi, just one Pepsi...

So her is where I am at and I am not going to assume anything. I am already at 905 so should be ready to go.

Uninstalled all previous versions of Moto Drivers, RSD Lite, etc from PC (did this to get a fresh install of all the files needed)
Rebooted PC
Installed the Moto Device Manager (driver): USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
Installed the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_(7.7).exe
Install the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_RSD_(5.7).exe
Install the SamuriHL_HouseOfBionic_(247).exe
Rebooted PC
Plugged in USB cable
Enabled USB debugging
Set USB to media device
Started RSD Lite
Clicked Start, Programs, House Of Bionic, House Of Bionic link
CMD windows comes up and states:
File Not Found
ERROR: RSD not found. Please install the RSD installer.

Thank you for entering the House of Bionic

Press any key to continue . . .

Press enter so it would continue but the CMD windows just goes away.

RSD Lite does show my device as detected in the app window but it does this regardless. This is where I have stopped. Is this expected and I just need to browse to the HoB file in RSD or should the HoB CMD window done something more.

Holding tight on this one until I get confirmation.

HOB should run RSD for you... and if HOB can't run it, then it's not in the right folder

So her is where I am at and I am not going to assume anything. I am already at 905 so should be ready to go.

Uninstalled all previous versions of Moto Drivers, RSD Lite, etc from PC (did this to get a fresh install of all the files needed)
Rebooted PC
Installed the Moto Device Manager (driver): USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
Rebooted PC
Plugged in USB cable
Enabled USB debugging
Set USB to media device
Started RSD Lite
File Not Found

RSD Lite does show my device as detected in the app window but it does this regardless. This is where I have stopped. Is this expected and I just need to browse to the HoB file in RSD or should the HoB CMD window done something more.

You didn't install the RSD installer or if you did, you didn't install it to the right place. It has to be installed into the HoB\rsd directory. If it's not there, it no workie.

utshawn said:

Rebooted PC
Rebooted PC
Plugged in USB cable
Enabled USB debugging
Set USB to media device
Started RSD Lite
File Not Found

Sure you're on a USB 2.0 port?

/cache. You need to be rooted to see it.

Gah, he's not rooted currently. I'm going to assume this was some kind of fluke. Did an update check but it says he's up to date. I would assume user error but he's an IT support guy so he's got a clue.

Gah, he's not rooted currently. I'm going to assume this was some kind of fluke. Did an update check but it says he's up to date. I would assume user error but he's an IT support guy so he's got a clue.

Who knows. I'm sure we'll see a flood of people once it starts rolling out. You know, the 12 left on 905. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back