Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

I really hope this is released soon, I'm really excited to play it and get my droid friends to play it with me if it's multiplayer.

any news with this yet? and the other game they are coming out with

lol, now I hope it's delayed a tad, don't have any money...

The iPhone preview version has already been released to select review sites about a month ago which have shown it running on an actual phone so I'm fairly confident that it won't be much longer now before we'll see it start popping up.

Wish Pixelbite would hurry up. It's just a mobile game and they can always release updates lol. What I'm really looking forward to is that western shooter that I saw at the same time I saw the previews for this game. Still in beta though, they need to get on that game because it looks way cooler.

Well im in good contact with pixelbyte. Ill ask them.

anders blom from pixelbyte wrote me about the release date :

"Sadly I can't give you an exact release date at this time. We are currently working on finalizing the Android and iPad versions of the game. All I can say is: soon ;)"

I'll be watching for this one too... it looks really sick!

I e-mailed them as well, all they could tell me is "within two months."

its ok, but we are in special press relationship so i think that if there is a real concrete date i will be informed very soon. and ill tell ya off course (if anders allows me :D).

Back