Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

i changed the thread name to wreckless racing cause this is the new name of deliverace. i wrote anders and let you know if he tell me a release date greets.

LOL! i love the soundtrack. the game's concept is pretty cool as well.

Saw the post and thought it was new news, then saw early 2010 in the video as the release date. It's not just flash and OS's that are late folks!

Very cool looking. I missed this thread previously. Looking forward to checking this game out.

edit: and after watching the other video I can see where a video out while letting you play on the phone would be an interesting twist to things. Wonder if anyone is working on something like that.

Last edited:
so i got a mail from chief programer anders bloom, i have good contact with him. sounds promising.

cleardot.gif
Anders Blom

an mich
Details anzeigen 09:27 (Vor 10 Stunden)

Hi Andre,

Thanks for not giving up on us yet
mail
. Alot has been going on here since we last spoke, but the game is finished (from our point of view) and we're now waiting for QA approval. The game should be released in July.

Best regards
Anders

Thanks for updating the thread MustangGT500!

Still no word on EA's NFS game :icon_eek:

yepp i changed the name in the opening post also now. hope the release in july will be true.

I take the "waiting for QA" response as waiting for apple to approve the game for the iphones. Isn't googles market very easy to release for?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Yes, and sadly most developers do this now. You can easily release an application on our Android Market and update it daily. Developers who cross platform tend to wait on Apple before updating or launching on the Android Market.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back