So....
what is the name of the game?
Deliverace or Devilrace?
lmao

Deliverace = Deliverance?
:D
just poking fun.
heh

I'm pretty sure thats why its called that, hence the redneck music and dukes of hazard car and whatnot lol

It looks faboo, but that overhead driving will be strange at first (compared to games like Raging Thunder).

Games like Racing Thunder or Asphalt Racing are fun to show off to friends and they have nice graphics but the gameplay isn't so great. Something like this if done right can translate well to a modern smart-phones control scheme and still have pretty graphics too.

This is the type of game I'd play even on a console if they still made games that were fun instead of games that just looked good.

agree gameplay of asphalt and raging thunder isnt great. ITS AMAZING !!!! :D. with milestone and dpad controls its like a psp game. but im also looking forward for this one!!!:)

it looks like they changed the name of the game to reckless racing. any idea what is going on with smoking guns? The early concept demo had it listed as being by the same creators but there is nothing about it on their website

Anymore news on this? I hate to see it fallling in with the other threads it needs to be on top.:bump:

Back