Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump over ther bumps we go.

edit: sorry for those of you who thought there was new news but i hated to see this fall behind the other threads again.

Last edited:
looks like a lot of fun will definitley be getting this

Well, the game is made by Pixelbite, and their website says it's coming to iPad, iPhone, and Android simultaneously. They're probably just going to publish the Android version directly to the marketplace, and let EA worry about the iOS versions. I can't see them developing and finalizing the game, and then not releasing it for a very hot selling platform.

I hope your right. I know EA has done dumber things.

That's what i'm saying, though. Maybe it will be published directly to the marketplace via Pixelbite, just like their other games (Raging Thunder 2, etc.)

In other words, i'm thinking that EA is only involved in the iOS version. Plus it says it's being backed by EA, not published by EA - so it's possible that they just "borrowed" some talent from EA to get the game done and will be publishing it themselves.

What it boils down to is this, the developers site says it is still coming, so I believe them. They are shooting for a simultaneous release across platforms.

Every time I see this thread pop up to the top of the list of active topics I also think...ahh, finally.

One of these days:)

Well, that sucks. I'm certainly not going to bother on my first gen touch if it doesn't come to android. EA blows :(

Notice how that site hasn't been updated since May? That's just for the news, that page you linked to hasn't been changed since March or April.

Until I have new confirmation that it's coming to Android from EA or Pixelbite, I can complain all I want :)

Notice how that site hasn't been updated since May? That's just for the news, that page you linked to hasn't been changed since March or April.

Until I have new confirmation that it's coming to Android from EA or Pixelbite, I can complain all I want :)

Hey, I never said you couldn't complain *LOL* I'm just saying that if Pixelbite did indeed abandon Android and had no plans to release on that platform; they would have updated their site to reflect that. In the end, it's just like everything else we read on the internet - we just have to wait and see to know for sure.

Maybe i'm just thinking TOO positively here, but I seriously doubt Pixelbite is going to ignore the cash cow that Android currently is. Especially when all signs point to the fact that the game is in fact working on that platform. In other words, i'm hoping that no news (from Pixelbite) is good news.

Back