Your first impressions on the Note 4

And I'm the same way, always looking at something else despite having just purchased a new device, hopefully that isn't the case this time around.

on the move..

I really don't anticipate being interested in anything seriously enough to want to change until the Note 5. :)

I really don't anticipate being interested in anything seriously enough to want to change until the Note 5. :)
I like to keep an open mind as well, but I tend to agree with you right now.

I like to keep an open mind as well, but I tend to agree with you right now.

I definitely always keep an open mind as well. But given my history and experience with a heck of a lot of phones from varying manufacturers, I've really narrowed down exactly what I need and want out of a phone. Someone is really going to have to bring something earth shattering to get me to switch at this point. That doesn't mean I won't dabble with new phones here and there, but I don't foresee any of them replacing my Note 4 as my full time device until the Note 5.

My G2 is the best phone I've ever had, wasn't interested in upgrading from it but I switched to AT&T from T-Mobile and didn't feel like going through the hassle of getting the G2 unlocked by T-Mobile. The G3 seemed like a step backward vs the G2 for reasons I won't elaborate on here so I took a chance on the Note4. Other than physical size (it's actually smaller in hand than my Note2) it feels to me like they took the great stuff I liked most of the G2 and added an upgraded , over the Note2, s pen to them.
The things I like most are the s pen, amoled screen and s pen. Did I mention I like the s pen a lot? I didn't realize how much I missed it with the G2 until trying to use it on the G2 when transferring stuff from it to the Note4
I wish I could use my s pen on my Gear Fit watch to be honest. Fingers are so last year .

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Last edited:
My Note 4 takes great pictures.
b4358edc4671486134b79082d0df9d7f.jpg

One million dollars later.

That is incredible... Oh man I'd have to pinch myself a few times...
What's the first thing you buying? Lol

Tap'd by Big 6

You never know, one day I am struggling to make ends meet, the next I receive this wonderful gift from above. Actually I was not going to play my numbers, as I had already purchased $3 worth of quick pick tickets the day before, it was a last minute decision, and it paid off handsomely, will pay off the house and a few other bills, and the rest will go in the bank, off to work I go tomorrow with much less stress.

I hear ya. I don't play often, but if I could just win enough to break even on our cars, my student loans, some credit card debt, & buy us a decent house we can grow into, it'd be a load off my mind.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

That is incredible... Oh man I'd have to pinch myself a few times...
What's the first thing you buying? Lol

Tap'd by Big 6
I went to the convenience store before heading to work , the store clerk verified it, actually the scanner by the counter did, I scanned the first ticket and won $2, then I scanned the second ticket with my own numbers and I did a double take when the machine said, jackpot winner, sign ticket and contact lottery office, so I went to my car for a pen and signed it, then went back in and told the teller which I have know for years to check it out, he scanned it, then I said, so what did I win, is it 20 grand, 30 grand, he just had a big grin on his face and said, no, much more, that's when I started to sweat and have this outer body experience, then he said let me have your drivers license to put it in the system, so even if I lost the ticket it was already tied to me, then he printed out a long slip with all the details and with the amount of $1,000,000.00 on it.
The chances are 1 in 18.5 million.

Last edited:
Back