5.5.5.893 FXZ .901/.902 compatible and.902 update

ok im downloading new 905 now

when i first turn the phone on i see this

View attachment 53275

and when i boot into ap fastboot i still cannot get any computer to detect it, ive already tried 3 different computers
well make sure u have the proper drivers to try plugging the phone into a comp that hasnt installed the drivers to the reason why its not recognizing is cuz u dont have the drivers to recognize the device

well make sure u have the proper drivers to try plugging the phone into a comp that hasnt installed the drivers to the reason why its not recognizing is cuz u dont have the drivers to recognize the device

ive installed the latest moto drivers on every PC ive tried this on

player52 said:
ive installed the latest moto drivers on every PC ive tried this on

Not talking about the motor drivers the bionic also has built in drivers to that need to be installed by just plugging it in

sargent i downloaded the 905 fxz and used rsd lite 5.6 instead of 5.7 and it worked for some odd reason on the first try.

thanks for the help i appreciate your support and your hard work making these fxz's

player52 said:
sargent i downloaded the 905 fxz and used rsd lite 5.6 instead of 5.7 and it worked for some odd reason on the first try.

thanks for the help i appreciate your support and your hard work making these fxz's

Hmmm that's weird ur like the 3 rd person that said that

How long does it stay in 9/20 flash?

Does it take significantly longer than 20mins to flash? Mines been in 9/20 for at least that long. No errors or anything.

richwag said:
Does it take significantly longer than 20mins to flash? Mines been in 9/20 for at least that long. No errors or anything.

What img file is it flashing? System an grfs img file takes the longest

UMMMM, hmmm. That's not so good. What version of RSD Lite?

Back