Cannot get passed Samsung opening screen

tabnoob

Reaction score
First off, I'd like to say that I'm a complete noob at this. I've looked at numerous forums and have come pretty far, but my Galaxy Tab wouldn't load up at all. I would be able to put it in download mode, but that was about it. So, after a lot of reading, I came across a thread that gave me some helpful tips, but as I followed along with the thread, I wasn't able to go any further... So, here's the dilemma...

I used Heimdall Frontend 1.1 and pretty much did everything that I found on this thread...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/sa...84-how-restore-vzw-galaxy-tab-stock-dj11.html

Now, I'm trying to wipe my tab clean, but everytime I hold power and hold volume up, i'm not able to get into recovery mode, the tab fuzzes out after the Samsung opening, then the screen goes blank... Occasionally I'll hear the Verizon Opening, but like I said, the screen remains blank.

Any ideas? or perhaps you can send me to a page or forum that will have these answers.

OP
T

tabnoob

Reaction score
Update, as I was typing this, I went to check on the tab, plugged it in, and the screen turned on. The home and menu buttons didn't work, but other than that, the tab was fully functional... But, I tried to put it into recovery mode, now I'm back to where I started.