LINEAR for D1?

bgill55

Silver Member
Theme Developer
people that have phone FC try placing the Phone.apk from the rom in the theme.zip it wont be themed but we can see if it helps the issues

OP
c_hale22

c_hale22

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
people that have phone FC try placing the Phone.apk from the rom in the theme.zip it wont be themed but we can see if it helps the issues

I removed the phone.apk from the app folder in the update.zip and everything is good.

squrily

Up and running great after pulling out the Phone.apk I'll keep playing around and see how it goes.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
It is in a holding pattern....Obsidian for the DX is a bit unstable and when we try to port the theme if one line in an xml change gets messed up....it causes a bootloop for us and then the pain of a SBF. Bgill did 10 SBFs in a day trying to get this all running and at 45minutes or so a shot it eats up a lot time to say the least. But I think the only issue yet is the phone.apk force closing after a period of use.

gambit07

It is in a holding pattern....Obsidian for the DX is a bit unstable and when we try to port the theme if one line in an xml change gets messed up....it causes a bootloop for us and then the pain of a SBF. Bgill did 10 SBFs in a day trying to get this all running and at 45minutes or so a shot it eats up a lot time to say the least. But I think the only issue yet is the phone.apk force closing after a period of use.

Yeah it absolutely eats up a ton of time, thanks for all your hard work!

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Update:

I think we have a fully functional port looking for testers who are running GEM 2.0 would prefer you to have a D1 or INC since I know those builds are 100% stable.

Last edited:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Thanks skurtz,I'll post issues & praise as often as I can.

lol thanks keep us posted....one more thing do not try to apply everything at once. Have sapphire 2.0 loaded up and sync'd then apply theme not sure how it will act if you flash everything at once.