[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt +++

skippy214

Reaction score
Anybody else having any problem not being able to overclock past 1593? everytime i go past it, everything freezes up and i have to take out the battery...

Thanks for any help.

acdnykon

Reaction score
No HTC Sync / Facebook or Twitter integration? Only reason I ask is for Contact linking. It doesn't seem to work with the apps install.

*Found it. A little more hidden than I'm used to. Though I do like the suggestion feature in this ROM.

Reaction score
Anybody else having any problem not being able to overclock past 1593? everytime i go past it, everything freezes up and i have to take out the battery...

Thanks for any help.

I've never been able to overclock past 1408 with any kernel on any ROM on my Thunderbolt for some reason without it freezing up. I wish I could get it up to 1593!

skippy214

Reaction score
I've never been able to overclock past 1408 with any kernel on any ROM on my Thunderbolt for some reason without it freezing up. I wish I could get it up to 1593!

That's weird, I remember way back when with the G1 by HTC some people were saying they couldn't overclock past a certain point no matter what the configuration was. And others were saying it's because you can have two of the same processors and one just not act as efficiently as the other.

But I have no idea if that has any bearing on this issue though

pogibry

Reaction score
I have tried installing twice with following the directions to a T. It reboots and is stuck on the Thunderbolt first load page. This blows. I'm way stoked for this rom, but it won't work. Is it because it's only 70mb and it's really just an update that you load on top of another rom? Every other I've seen have been well over 100mb; most around 300-ish mb. Any help is greatly appreciated since I really want to use this ROM!

skippy214

Reaction score
No man, this is a full rom. It is just stripped down and has been the best rom I've ever flashed

YouTube search this video it will explain alot -----
"Install the fastest rom on the thunderbolt the easier way"

But I'm definitely not saying to pay to have it put on your phone because I think if you want it on your phone you should know how to put in on yourself, ya know in case you have issues or whatever may come up.

Other than that the only thing I can say is make sure you wipe absolutely everything before flashing, that usually takes care of any stuck splash screens I've ran into.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using DroidForums

skippy214

Reaction score
Hey do you try rom toolbox to set your overclock speeds? Or liquid settings. I can clock faster I'd I for through rom toolbox, just thought you may check that out if you haven't

rrupp3

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the clock and wallpaper from the first screenshot?

sonicanatidae

Reaction score
A truly awesome ROM. Before flashing this Rom, I was regretting my purchase of the Thunderbolt. The stock Sense garbage with
all of Verizon's Bloatware was KILLING me. The phone worked like crap.

I rooted a week ago and have been looking thru Roms for the T-Bolt. I stumbled upon this one and the reviews were great.
Now I know why. Its been stable, fast and much better looking than T-Bolt Stock garbage. (ICS theme ROCKS!!!)

Thanks for a great rom and a simple installation. Download the file, check the MD5, copy to device, CWR flash and done.
The dev even included the lean kernel and the performance difference is noticeable. Another treat was this Rom
seems to work just fine with the Stock Radio, so no risk of bricking during a Radio installation.

Thanks Devs and to anyone on the fence, Flash this Rom.. Its the best thing you can do for your Thunderbolt. :D

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Do the actual devs of this ROM answer questions or listen to requests here?

I had a question for them... CM7 is about to include MAP (Message Access Profile) in their ROM's bluetooth stack that will allow users of that ROM to use the voice-text-reply feature available in BMWs and Ford factory radios (among others).

However, CM7 doesn't support the ThunderBolt. Would it be possible to roll a bluetooth MAP profile into this ROM's bluetooth stack like CM7?

Here's a link to see what I'm talking about... Issue 3857 - cyanogenmod - Implement MAP Bluetooth Profile - CyanogenMod Android ROM - Google Project Hosting

Please, I'm searching for a ROM that will let me do this. if you need a guinea pig to test it just let me know!

Thanks in advance!

Mind_Floating

Reaction score
Hello, I just recently put this rom on my thubdebolt but the only problem I have is that it will not allow me to download applications from the market or any third party place either. If anyone can help me, please and thank you.

Reaction score
Can you provide more specific information?

Do you have data connectivity? Did you set up your Google account on the phone? Have you tried going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All tab > select Market, Force Stop and Clear Data? For other sources do you have Unknown Sources checked in settings? When installing the ROM did you do a complete wipe of cache and data before installing? Have you tried reinstalling? Did you use an app restoring tool such as Titanium Backup to restore apps and/or system data?

I know some of these questions may seem patronizing but that is not my intent.

Mind_Floating

Reaction score
Can you provide more specific information?

Do you have data connectivity? Did you set up your Google account on the phone? Have you tried going to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All tab > select Market, Force Stop and Clear Data? For other sources do you have Unknown Sources checked in settings? When installing the ROM did you do a complete wipe of cache and data before installing? Have you tried reinstalling? Did you use an app restoring tool such as Titanium Backup to restore apps and/or system data?

I know some of these questions may seem patronizing but that is not my intent.
Okay , Yes I do have data connectivity . I had my 3G and 4G working fine . Internet and all works fine . Yes my google account is set up . What I mean for other sources is like 4shared and it will not download from there either and yes I have unknown sources checked . I did do a full wipe of the data and cache before i installed . It worked great and than was in a bootloop . I reinstalled the rom and i still bootloopped . So I went in , wipe data and cache again , reinstalled the rom and it has been working flawlessly except for not being able to download anything from anywhere . So yeah , I don't know what to do now .

Reaction score
I'm no expert, just trying to help out when I can. So I may not have the correct answer to the problem. Maybe try installing another ROM, verifying the Market works on that ROM, then reinstall Liquid again and check the Market. Other than that I'm not sure what to say. The Market works great for me.

Mind_Floating

Reaction score
So I downloaded the lightening rom, erased all data including dalvik cache and tthan installed the rom , than wiped everything again and reinstalled liquid and it has been working great!