[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 for HTC Thunderbolt +++

MarineSSGT0629

Reaction score
I am having problems booting into recovery. As soon as I get into hboot, it automatically tries to install "PG05IMG", which it never finds. After it's done I volume down and select recovery. The second screen just shows a phone with a red triangle and the only way out is to pull the battery. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Do you have a radio loaded yet? PG05IMG is how you load a radio. New Radio Rip 2.11.605.19 PG05IMG.zip - xda-developers is the most recent MR2 radio for thunderbolt. If you have a different phone, find the right radio or radios, dl to your sd card and boot in recovery and flash them one at a time. I am a noob and im not sure where you are in the process of flashing so im not sure where you are having trouble. Did you already flash the rom?

d3w4yn3

Reaction score
The Liquid Team ROCKS!!! Liquid Smooth 3.2 performs flawlessly! Zero (0) glitches!

Greetings,

Just wanted to throw this out there.... I pulled down Liquid Smooth 3.2 yesterday evening, r00ted my thunderbolt, and have had zero (0) problems of any kind!!! It is really intuitive, caused no problems with any of my apps, GPS, or anything that I can find. And I run a lot of things! I specifically appreciate the non-cluttered appearance, the graphics being cool, but not over the edge, and the fact that I can't really find anything that I want to do that the Rom hinders in any way.

This was my first droid r00ting experience. ADB was easy, Superuser performed just fine, and FASTBOOT USB was simple to use as well.

Your threads were also very useful, and let me get the job done without fearing I had just created a $605.00 paperweight!

Now if only you the Liquid team could make my phone survive swimming in a hotel swimming pool! But then, I suppose that'd be a hardware issue and not a software one!

Thanks Liquid Team!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!

lvsumstad

Reaction score
Hey guys,
This is only my 2nd flash attempt. I downloaded and flashed the rom and flashed the IMOSEYON kernel. However, after rebooting, the welcome screen pops up and guides me through setup, only to restart a minute in. After that, I can't even get 30 seconds in without a restart. What am I forgetting?

RoWilJr

Reaction score
Did you wipe davlik cache?

Sent from my HTC T-Bolt using Tapatalk 2

dmlsthe1

Reaction score
I am having problems booting into recovery. As soon as I get into hboot, it automatically tries to install "PG05IMG", which it never finds. After it's done I volume down and select recovery. The second screen just shows a phone with a red triangle and the only way out is to pull the battery. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for responding to this so late but for any one who still has this problem...if i remember correctly, that is what stock recovery is supposed to do. I think what i did when i had stock recovery is held both volume buttons and power for about two seconds than the red triangle turned into blue writing. Try pressing a different combination of the volume and power buttons. maybe press and release both volume keys, try holding them for a second or two than releasing, than try both volume keys and power or volume down and power. One of those should work

Krojack

Reaction score
None of the screenshots appear to be working. Can we get some updated or working ones? Thanks =)

snowBlind

Reaction score
:( Just switched from my Incredible 2 running Liquid Smooth to my wife's old Thunderbolt (she upgraded to the S3). First thing I did was root and installed Liquid Smooth on it... ahh, so nice.

Then I realized wireless tether didn't work.. I tried the built in tether, FoxFi, and Wireless Tether for Root Users.

Unfortunately, tether 4G was the reason I switched to her old phone. I noticed someone else having issues with it... has anyone found a solution?

Thanks!

caliborn85

Reaction score
Is there anything for the GS3 yet? I see a ROM for all other phones but the GS3. Can anyone please help. thanks