Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I havent tested it on Liberty yet. If I get a chance I will update it asap!

rqbaljh

Reaction score

Great!!

Plesae include a blue clock in status bar.

Also, install instructions if we're on a different theme, on 591 fully deodexed. Do we have to restore to a backup before theming, back to fully deox 591?

Inverse

Reaction score
Juicemane, since you released this for Droid 2 I've been running your theme with the broken images and buttons and have told people great things about this theme. I'm still using it now, and for the longest I had thought you were just gone or unavailable to post on the forums. Have you abandoned porting this over to the Droid 2 and I have to give up hope of having a functioning theme for the phone? I love this so much~ :( This'll be the disappointment of the spring if I've been literally checking the board every other day these last few weeks just to find out this is true. ; ;

K

kbatrph

I love the Gingercomb rom, but have a question...whenever I turn my phone off (overnight to charge) and then turn it on in the morning, I get the red M and then nothing. I have to pull the battery out then restart the phone and THEN it will boot up....any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Juicemane, since you released this for Droid 2 I've been running your theme with the broken images and buttons and have told people great things about this theme. I'm still using it now, and for the longest I had thought you were just gone or unavailable to post on the forums. Have you abandoned porting this over to the Droid 2 and I have to give up hope of having a functioning theme for the phone? I love this so much~ :( This'll be the disappointment of the spring if I've been literally checking the board every other day these last few weeks just to find out this is true. ; ;

Ive been working 55 hour weeks lately, sorry I just havent had the time or been on the forums. Im actually in the process of updating my phone to the .591 leak and I will put out a theme depending on what happens with the OTA tomorrow.

I love the Gingercomb rom, but have a question...whenever I turn my phone off (overnight to charge) and then turn it on in the morning, I get the red M and then nothing. I have to pull the battery out then restart the phone and THEN it will boot up....any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

No clue, try a cache wipe might help.