[THEME] Gingercomb with a touch of Juice - 2.3 Gingerbread Theme

I havent tested it on Liberty yet. If I get a chance I will update it asap!

Great!!

Plesae include a blue clock in status bar.

Also, install instructions if we're on a different theme, on 591 fully deodexed. Do we have to restore to a backup before theming, back to fully deox 591?

Juicemane, since you released this for Droid 2 I've been running your theme with the broken images and buttons and have told people great things about this theme. I'm still using it now, and for the longest I had thought you were just gone or unavailable to post on the forums. Have you abandoned porting this over to the Droid 2 and I have to give up hope of having a functioning theme for the phone? I love this so much~ :( This'll be the disappointment of the spring if I've been literally checking the board every other day these last few weeks just to find out this is true. ; ;

I love the Gingercomb rom, but have a question...whenever I turn my phone off (overnight to charge) and then turn it on in the morning, I get the red M and then nothing. I have to pull the battery out then restart the phone and THEN it will boot up....any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Juicemane, since you released this for Droid 2 I've been running your theme with the broken images and buttons and have told people great things about this theme. I'm still using it now, and for the longest I had thought you were just gone or unavailable to post on the forums. Have you abandoned porting this over to the Droid 2 and I have to give up hope of having a functioning theme for the phone? I love this so much~ :( This'll be the disappointment of the spring if I've been literally checking the board every other day these last few weeks just to find out this is true. ; ;

Ive been working 55 hour weeks lately, sorry I just havent had the time or been on the forums. Im actually in the process of updating my phone to the .591 leak and I will put out a theme depending on what happens with the OTA tomorrow.

I love the Gingercomb rom, but have a question...whenever I turn my phone off (overnight to charge) and then turn it on in the morning, I get the red M and then nothing. I have to pull the battery out then restart the phone and THEN it will boot up....any ideas?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

No clue, try a cache wipe might help.

Back