ideas for Best galaxy nexus screen protector

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I do like the latest cut.

I'll let everyone know if I order them. Need to do some math. Hate math.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm going to order some but just to be sold off my site not Amazon. I've decided to carry a broader line. Demand will determine the rest.

I like the new cut they sent me and if I cut the edges more then it won't feel as good going right and left.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
They were ordered today, should be on my site early next week along with a bunch of tablet and other phone protectors.

People have ordered these specially cut for expensive watch faces. Same visibility, smoother, and more break resistant.

HomePC

Reaction score

zeigan

Reaction score
They were ordered today, should be on my site early next week along with a bunch of tablet and other phone protectors.

People have ordered these specially cut for expensive watch faces. Same visibility, smoother, and more break resistant.

I registered for the forum just to say that I am very anxious to try out your product. I read the features for the only protector you have available for the GSIII and if the same applies for the GNex, them I will gladly be one of your first customers as soon as they become available. I have spent all day researching on protectors, and after having tried Phantom Skinz and Zagg on old devices, nothing bothered me more than the addition of friction to the screen's surface. For a screen protector to be smoother that the original surface, then that is a huge selling point for me. I'll check back soon!!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Galaxy Nexus Screen Protectors.

If you want to check out what I'm offering go to DBA Cases - DBA Cases

The Galaxy Nexus Screen Protectors will be available this Friday at the earliest to Monday/Tuesday at the latest.

But feel free to explore the site and read about the features of the screen protectors.

zeigan

Reaction score
I went back to your store and got all excited to see the product listing for the Galaxy Nexus, only to be disappointed to see it wasn't in stock yet. :frown: Oh well. I signed up and added it to my wish list for now. I'll check back in a few days. Can't wait!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went back to your store and got all excited to see the product listing for the Galaxy Nexus, only to be disappointed to see it wasn't in stock yet. :frown: Oh well. I signed up and added it to my wish list for now. I'll check back in a few days. Can't wait!

I spent a good amount of time adding all of the new devices we would have the protectors for. They were shipped to my fulfillment center Thursday so it's very possible we'll open them up for shipping Monday or Tuesday.

It was a great idea to register in advance - we are still getting some small bugs out of the system so I appreciate everyone who does so.

Luckily (naw, it was planned) the fulfillment center is located in Indianapolis since we are in S. Florida under a Tropical Storm Warning.

Thanks,

Scott

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
By the way we re-wrote the application instructions and I'll have it posted on the site soon. :yeahbaby01: