[RELEASE] Succulent Desire v-2.5 -working nexusmod livewallpaper

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I like the options of having buttons at the bottom which makes me like the Helix. The HTC hidden are nice, but I like having the option to choose which buttons are there (already have ABC folders set up for internet items so browser button does not do well for me). I will have to give this a shot and see how it works out

Well if you like the Helix, just use that one. It works fine with this rom.

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I like the options of having buttons at the bottom which makes me like the Helix. The HTC hidden are nice, but I like having the option to choose which buttons are there (already have ABC folders set up for internet items so browser button does not do well for me). I will have to give this a shot and see how it works out

Alright man thanks and let me know what you think, i decieded on leaving the HelixLaucher in for my ROMS, let me know if you prefer the droid themed one or the regular one..

stetson1818

Reaction score
i installed this and my car home voice search or anything else that involves voice searching FC's other than that love its look

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
im sorry your having issues, i checked and all my voice searches work fine..

is anyone else having this problem or can anyone else verify that voice search works..? Please post..

also v-3.0 is out.. :) minor enhancements is all..

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
i installed this and my car home voice search or anything else that involves voice searching FC's other than that love its look

it may be another app you have downloaded im not sure.. try this though please..

reboot into SPRecovery
make an advanced nandroid backup [OF EVERYTHING]
wipe data/cache
wipe data/cache [again]
reboot, skip the sign in part and continue to click next until you get to a home screen..
test out all the voice search apps and see if they work..
if they do then reboot back into sprecovery and select advanced restore
ONLY RESTORE DATA, nothing else..
reboot
you should be signed back into google and it should be the way it was before the wipe..
check all the voice search apps again, if they dont work then it has to be somthing with your DATA..

i know this seems like a lot but please do this so i can get a fix if needed..

Last edited:

stetson1818

Reaction score
alright, i did as you said, voice works fine when i wipe, restored my junk and its broken, boo for me

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
alright, i did as you said, voice works fine when i wipe, restored my junk and its broken, boo for me

im sorry man, idk what could be causing this, do you have any other voice search type apps installed..?

try flashing latest version 3.0 and see if that fixes your issue..

stetson1818

Reaction score
nah man, no voice apps just the thing with that google search and that car home, i just restored to factory and going from scratch

stetson1818

Reaction score
ok i think im being dense or something....so im back to 2.0.1 with SU rights...and im preforming a nadroid restore of succulent 3.0 and it just chills at boot up screen. do i need to install something like ultimate droid first?

stetson1818

Reaction score
well i re-restored to my succulent 2.5 then nadroided to 3.0 then wiped data and cache and everything seems to be working now