Theme] 928Droid Black Glass 2.2x for Ultimate Droid eXtreme 8.0 now available!

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I have a mediafire account for storage but haven't been to it today until you mentioned that.

Can't wait to get 928 on UD8. Thanks....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jbrock98

Reaction score
curious...is there a Back to Stock update.zip for UD yet?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

If you mean going from my Theme back to UD 8.0....Yes, it's called UD 8.0 :)

IF you mean going from UD 8.0 back to pure stock 2.2, that would be a Nandroid back up you wisely made, a 2.2 SBF, file or any number of Stock 2.2. ROMs :icon_eek:

jbrock98

Reaction score

IF you mean going from UD 8.0 back to pure stock 2.2, that would be a Nandroid back up you wisely made, a 2.2 SBF, file or any number of Stock 2.2. ROMs :icon_eek:

I could've sworn u had a back 2 stock update.zip for roms to reverse the theme so we didn't have to do a restore & resync but just flash & be good

Sent from my ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

I could've sworn u had a back 2 stock update.zip for roms to reverse the theme so we didn't have to do a restore & resync but just flash & be good

Sent from my ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk

Only for stock ROMs using my Themes, doing so with a custom ROM would be redundant, it would be the Custom ROM.

Raziel23x

APK Multi-Tools
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
apkmultitool.com
Twitter
raziel23x
Everthing worked fin then I tried this them but then it broke twitter causing it to downgrade I was forced to restore back to the default ud extreme 8

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Everthing worked fin then I tried this them but then it broke twitter causing it to downgrade I was forced to restore back to the default ud extreme 8

Just as an FYI, anytime any Theme includes apps like Facebook, Twitter, Maps, etc ..you must uninstall the Market downloaded versions first. Sorry I haven't made that perfectly clear lately, I have gotten spoiled because I have drilled it into everyone's heads in the past.

Will try to update the Main Thread post to make this clearer.

craigs93

Reaction score
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
Thank You!!!
:hail:
:icon_ banana:
:rating10:

I'm gonna have to change my signature....Sorry IcculusX

I have been running this since the day you released it for UD 8.0. It is so nice to have my favorite (and best) theme back on my phone. I am pretty sure that I gave you a donation a while back, but I am sending you another one to thank you for the GREAT work!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

projekt128

Reaction score
Sick theme Dave...as usual!!!! I noticed that the "Clear" key in the notification pull down is black on black text. Damn good work my man!! dancedroiddancedroid
How did you get such a high Quadrant Score? I can't touch anywhere near that with the same settings.

projekt128

Reaction score
Custom Message

Also, does anyone know how to change the custom 928Droid BG 2.2x message on the lock screen?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sick theme Dave...as usual!!!! I noticed that the "Clear" key in the notification pull down is black on black text. Damn good work my man!! dancedroiddancedroid
How did you get such a high Quadrant Score? I can't touch anywhere near that with the same settings.

That was with the mv kernel set to performance on SetCPU. I've switched to ulv in the interest of battery life though. Haha! It still gets in the mid to high 1600s with ulv.

projekt128

Reaction score

That was with the mv kernel set to performance on SetCPU. I've switched to ulv in the interest of battery life though. Haha! It still gets in the mid to high 1600s with ulv.

What system apps do you have installed? How does it run constant at 1.25?