[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Nickchapa

I dont believe it wirll work on any rom 2.2.1 or the latest build. we have to wait and see if 928 gets better and comes back to the forums, or if he's just done with android os work. I hope he makes it back ok, but I know his health is most important.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's ok man. From what I hear, he's coming back, just a matter of when! DEF miss his work! Gonna send you a PM.

DroidForums Junkie!!

stinger161

Reaction score
Thanks, I really appreciate you posting them up for me and others.
No problem mad! That's what we're all here for.

I need the Black Glass keyboard for the DX (in 928Droid folder on /sd card) for a friend of mine.
DroidForums Junkie!!

Droid, if you're looking for the Black Glass swype patch I have that. Also if anyone needs, and sorry all, it's the last Black Glass file I have: is maps 451. Let me know and I'll get them uploaded.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks, I really appreciate you posting them up for me and others.
No problem mad! That's what we're all here for.

I need the Black Glass keyboard for the DX (in 928Droid folder on /sd card) for a friend of mine.
DroidForums Junkie!!

Droid, if you're looking for the Black Glass swype patch I have that. Also if anyone needs, and sorry all, it's the last Black Glass file I have: is maps 451. Let me know and I'll get them uploaded.

I'm looking for just the standard Black Glass keyboard. My friend has Darkslide and, frankly, the logo on the keyboard is a lil much. Maybe I should also try asking BBCrackman. Hmm..

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Keyboard 928's

Hope this is the one you are referring too.
First rename the file by removing .zip from the end
To install use an exiting update.zip delete everything elxe from inside the zip then put this apk into the system folder you have that works on your phone or just use root explorer to paste it into the system/app folder then set permissions
CAP2010121618192.jpg

LatinIME.apk.zip

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man!!!! Which boxes need to be checked in Permissions?

Hope this is the one you are referring too.
First rename the file by removing .zip from the end
To install use an exiting update.zip delete everything elxe from inside the zip then put this apk into the system folder you have that works on your phone or just use root explorer to paste it into the system/app folder then set permissions
CAP2010121618192.jpg

LatinIME.apk.zip

DroidForums Junkie!!

db306

Reaction score
I looked around a little bit for an answer but was wondering can this be used on Apex 1.3.1? Thanks

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
as for newer roms

On 928's posts it show's what roms he made it work for. So if its not listed most likely it wont all work correctly.

Yes u can install most of it onto just about any phone except services.jar [whcich will change the font colors] and frameworkres. Those differ from rom to rom. Im sure when 928droid gets better and comes back to the forums he will mostlikely update it to newer roms.

This is why im still running stock with the 2.3.15 build. Im waiting to run the 2.3.340 update so I can still have 928's framework and services

Hope this helps sorry I dont have a better answer for you. I never tried that rom myself.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
for the last 2 posts

Please give us more info. What phone and what rom u need both the theme.zip and the framework. I have the stock roms for the droidX.

As for theme. Also have the latest odexxer or whatever it was version.

here's what I have for my droidx. this is all 928's work im just trying to reshare it here only.

here is the framework-res.apk from the droidx stock OTA2315-THEME
http://www.mediafire.com/?09l3zw7m7a9mka0

heres the back to stock so you can install OTA update if you want
http://www.mediafire.com/?r2wzfim4r14rgrg

here's the DroidX-DeOdexed-OTA2315-THEME
http://www.mediafire.com/?kxia4cuvgzjw38o

here's the DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME
http://www.mediafire.com/?a2f7kjcrtnzvb2n

Last edited:

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
themes

Hope those were the one's most wanted. Im sorry I lost my hard drive that had them all on it. I managed to reget these 3 from the forums here so I felt I could reshare here in 928's section.

N

Nickchapa

does this work on rubix focused 1.9.5, 2.2.1 with ota 2.3.340? or what rom do i need cuz i love this so much.