(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

jrummy i was just wondering but the custom "Launcher 2" that comes with this rom has a lot of wallpapers associated with it but if i take off the launcher 2 i lose the wallpapers, so is there anyway to get the wallpapers out of it so i can remove the launcher 2 but still have the wallpapers?

Just took mine out for a test drive today using Navigation. On the way there I had it unplugged so it was on the 800-1000mhz profile (on demand) and about half way there the phone rebooted. Thinking it was clocked too high for Nav I plugged it in on the way back so that it was on the 250-600mhz profile and it again restarted on me and then got hung up at the boot animation (left it alone and it came back up after about 5 minutes).

I do have JIT enabled, so I'm wondering if that was the culprit, but wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with this ROM and Nav causing reboots.

my phone rebooted twice now and I am running jit, I think I will disable it. For me it happened both times when shortly after boot up I lick contacts and it freezes then reboots.

If anyone wants a working helixlauncher2 you can get it here: Donators' Repo » Home

I will put it in the next update.

Is the app drawer button on this launcher supposed to be on the far right side, also what is the bar at the bottom of the screen there for?
yes it is supposed to be on the far right side, and the bottom bar is there so you can put 4 application shortcuts that will appear on each screen :)

Just found this thread, as I just switched over to Koush's stock 5.0.5.7 from UD 9.0. How can I go about trying this out? Do I install like any other ROM? I am hoping I can install like an update so I don' "lose" all my settings, apps, wallpapers, etc. Yes/no?

Just found this thread, as I just switched over to Koush's stock 5.0.5.7 from UD 9.0. How can I go about trying this out? Do I install like any other ROM? I am hoping I can install like an update so I don' "lose" all my settings, apps, wallpapers, etc. Yes/no?
use clockwork recovery or SPR recovery and run the zip file. if using spr recovery rename it to "update.zip" if using rom manager and clockwork recovery just leave the name as it is and run it.

Just took mine out for a test drive today using Navigation. On the way there I had it unplugged so it was on the 800-1000mhz profile (on demand) and about half way there the phone rebooted. Thinking it was clocked too high for Nav I plugged it in on the way back so that it was on the 250-600mhz profile and it again restarted on me and then got hung up at the boot animation (left it alone and it came back up after about 5 minutes).

I do have JIT enabled, so I'm wondering if that was the culprit, but wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with this ROM and Nav causing reboots.

my phone rebooted twice now and I am running jit, I think I will disable it. For me it happened both times when shortly after boot up I lick contacts and it freezes then reboots.

JIT is notorious for causing reboots, especially after its been running for a while.

well my phone just rebooted and this is AFTER I disabled jit! arg! I might have to go back to cyanrom 5.0.5.6 :(

On the first page, which color is which on the screen shots? I don't think I see a shot of cyan. I am guessing they are blue and green only?

well my phone just rebooted and this is AFTER I disabled jit! arg! I might have to go back to cyanrom 5.0.5.6 :(

Did you reboot after disabling JIT? The change doesn't seem to go into effect until after a reboot.

On a related note, I ran the SetCPU stress test with JIT enabled at 600mhz and 800mhz, and in both cases the test failed immediately with "arithmetic" errors. At 1000mhz with JIT disabled it ran indefinitely, so there's obviously still something wrong with JIT, but I guess that was common knowledge already :)

Last edited:

Did you reboot after disabling JIT? The change doesn't seem to go into effect until after a reboot.

On a related note, I ran the SetCPU stress test with JIT enabled at 600mhz and 800mhz, and in both cases the test failed immediately with "arithmetic" errors. At 1000mhz with JIT disabled it ran indefinitely, so there's obviously still something wrong with JIT, but I guess that was common knowledge already :)
i was having the same problem with JIT and the stress test, so i think for now its safe to say that maybe not having JIT enabled will cause less problems.

Does anyone know where i can find the nex theme boot animation?

Does anyone know where i can find the nex theme boot animation?

I wasn't aware they had a nex theme boot animation but you can download the nex theme and go to system/media and pull it from there and then run the script switchba to get it on here.

Back