(4-07) Jrummy's Remix V0.5 - Cyanmod 5.0.5.7 ** 3 Themes And Many Extras **

I installed this and now my MP3 Store icon/app is missing. Do anyone know how I can get it back?

edit: I found this on the Cyamogen>JJummy forum:

"For removing an app:

su
mountsys
busybox rm /system/app/theappyouwanttoremove.apk
unmountsys
sync

To add an app to system:

su
mountsys
busybox cp /sdcard/theappyouwant.apk /system/app
unmountsys
sync

If you need an app the easiest way is to go into the rom you downloaded then go into system/app and drag and drop the app onto your sdcard and follow the above instructions.. I hope this helps."

But when I go into the System>App folder, there is no Mp3 Store or Amazon Mp3 APK file. I removed the theme and the Mp3 Store App was back.

Is there a fix for this?

i am not sure if there is a quick place to download the app but i can email you a copy that you can install with astro if you like. i have a backup of all my apps on my laptop.

Does any one have any idea why my red notification light keeps blinking even though I have no new new notification ?

Anybody????
im not really sure.. if you havent already, i'd try going to settings from your home screen and uncheck/check the 'pulse light notification' box and reboot your phone and see if it still blinks maybe?..

Jrummy you are awesome!! This Rom rocks, love all the custom themes! keep on doing what your doing man!

I just installed V0.5 and tried updating the kernel to P3's 1.1ghz. I have 7 slots in SetCPU which leads me to believe that the update worked, but the top slot is only 1ghz. Is there any way to confirm which kernel is ACTUALLY running, or could it just be that the 1.1ghz download link was linked to the 1.0ghz kernel? Thanks in advance for any help!

Trav06 I had a similar issue with another P3Droid Kernal. I believe they are all accidently mislabled at 100mhz higher than they actually are. I downloaded the 1ghx Kernal but it topped out at 900mhz. I just went with Bekit since he works with cyanogen so I figured hie Kernal was the best for this ROM.

I have a small issue with the live wallpapers. I install Tardis via terminal emulator and its there but the water one changes to a turtle and fish. This is very cool however when I apply it the picture is upside down lol. anybody notice that and have a fix?

I have a small issue with the live wallpapers. I install Tardis via terminal emulator and its there but the water one changes to a turtle and fish. This is very cool however when I apply it the picture is upside down lol. anybody notice that and have a fix?

I didn't even know about the turtle.. Kinda cool.. I'll have to fix it for next time.

Just took mine out for a test drive today using Navigation. On the way there I had it unplugged so it was on the 800-1000mhz profile (on demand) and about half way there the phone rebooted. Thinking it was clocked too high for Nav I plugged it in on the way back so that it was on the 250-600mhz profile and it again restarted on me and then got hung up at the boot animation (left it alone and it came back up after about 5 minutes).

I do have JIT enabled, so I'm wondering if that was the culprit, but wanted to see if anyone else had a problem with this ROM and Nav causing reboots.

Question:

When in landscape mode -- the text input box for the on screen keyboard is highlighted with a thick blue glow. This makes the first/last letters of a line of text more difficult to read. Is there any way to fix this?

Back