All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the best kernels to use with UD? I'm new to it but LOVE IT

whats the best kernels to use with UD? I'm new to it but LOVE IT

I've tried P3Droid's and Chevy's and I prefer Chevy's, but try them out and see which one works best for you. Droids are picky little things and what works for one might not work for the other.

p3's not recommend for ud 7.0, his kernels can give issues bc they are from froyo leak days. recommened kernels are chevys and cvpcs's.

##PROGRAM on UD

I was trying to go in to change the VoCode and found that you can't get to programming on UD7. Any idea how to get this working? Is there another way to edit the VoCide method?

***EDIT***

Seems that BD fixed this is UDx8. UD8 is excellent BTW.

Last edited:
In case people missed the memo, UD8 is now available for download for the Droid from the Downloads section on BlackDroid's site.

Sent from my Droid in a Jamaican bobsled.

Oh yea I heard about that! Its a great achievement for us UD lovers. I thought I'd let ppl in this thread know in case they weren't in the loop ;)

Sent from my UD8 Droid in a Jamaican bobsled.

I loaded up 8.0 last night, guys very fast outstanding. But I noticed something I'm not sure how to resolve. Using the launcher pro I have it setup in every rom I use to put the notification in the launcher area for SMS and Email. It works fine in 7.0 and 2 other roms. On 8.0 I never get the number of SMS or Email showing up in the Launcher area I just get the icon at the top in the Notfication area. I know its configured right, I went back to 7.0 saved rom and its working fine. Any ideas on this?

Thanks again for an outstanding 8.0 rom!!

-- Edit --
Solved the issue it appears. I loaded the Launcher Pro included with the ROM, I re-imaged back to default and then loaded Launcher Pro from the market and now the notifications are working again in the Launcher Pro area.

Last edited:
Installed 8.0 and everything went fine, but when I installed a Chevy 1.0 kernal some of the images for my apps have disappeared.

Anyone have any idea why?

Quick question. I thought ROMS were supposed to block OTA updates? I keep getting an update popup for 2.2 which is really starting to frustrate me. Is there a way to block it in the Ultimate Droid settings or something?

if youre using sprecovery, just accept the update, sprecovery will block it, and you won't get it again.

Thanks. I'll try it when it pops up again. Also, can you guys please change the link in changelog under settings? It is going to an invalid webpage when i try to load it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back