All Ultimate Droid Support Will Be Handled Here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume now that the UD forum is back, people do not have to adhere to the title of this thread anymore.

So I read through the first 30 pages of this thread and I'll probably read the rest this afternoon if I get time. I just have one question for now.....
For Droid1 rooted 2.2 FRG22b=which version of UD (is it UDex7) and where can I find whichever one I need ? I know there's one at the beginning of this thread but since I have not read the remaining pages yet I thought I might save some time.
SOOOO many problems SOOOO little time.

So I read through the first 30 pages of this thread and I'll probably read the rest this afternoon if I get time. I just have one question for now.....
For Droid1 rooted 2.2 FRG22b=which version of UD (is it UDex7) and where can I find whichever one I need ? I know there's one at the beginning of this thread but since I have not read the remaining pages yet I thought I might save some time.
SOOOO many problems SOOOO little time.
UD v8.0 is built off of FRG22D, which is the latest Froyo, so install that and you're good to go and up to date...:)

Just installed UD8.0.0 and lovin' it. Which kernel is recommended for overclocking but also works with wireless tether? I have a chevyno1 that said it was good for up to 1.2ghz but the highest my setcpu will let me go is 800mhz. Thanks!

Just installed UD8.0.0 and lovin' it. Which kernel is recommended for overclocking but also works with wireless tether? I have a chevyno1 that said it was good for up to 1.2ghz but the highest my setcpu will let me go is 800mhz. Thanks!

In SetCPU, once running, click menu, device selection, autodetect speeds

Chev's 1.2 should work fine and should be offering you the full 1.2 GHz... make sure you're refreshing SetCPU... >Settings tab > Device Selection...after you install the new kernel....shouldn't need to do that but sometimes it still needs to be done for SetCPU to see the full range of the new kernel.

For some reason nothing changed when I tried that. I actually did it right before posting to see if it would work :icon_eek:

For some reason nothing changed when I tried that. I actually did it right before posting to see if it would work :icon_eek:

Force close SetCPU then reopen it and redo the autodetect. It will give you new speeds

Does the new kernel show in the About Phone setting?
And if you're viewing SetCPU thru the widget, have you tried reloading the widget?

I ended up reinstalling the kernel's update.zip over again and now it is working. Thanks for the help everybody!

Last edited:
I believe there is a version that was identified as 8.0 that was just for the incredible and the one for Droid is 8.0.0

Can you also bring back the dissolving apple boot animation that was in 5.0 please. That was my favorite one so far. And get rid of the stick figure one, since it doesn't work properly on droid1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back