Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

OK. I worked off of the fix from Tepes. Here is a framework update for CW mod. This will install a new framerwork-res.apk. I used the framework-res from the stock blue energy and just swapped the icon for the battery. It fixed my problem. Now I have white notification text. Hope you don't mind roberj13 and Tepes. I used you guys files and steps. I had to keep the Verizon Wireless banner though. The NFL mobile app requires it. I can't seem to upload it, but PM me and I'll email it to whoever needs it.

Better yet, here's a link to download it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7946381/RoundBattPercentFix.zip

Last edited:
I try to support peoples problems as soon as I can. I do have a full time job, so I can't do this 100% of the time, (unfortunately) but I always try to answer quickly and want to help everyone run this. But if I don't answer for a day or so, understand there are a lot of questions to answer, and some that I don't even know the answer to because I never know how it was installed.
Too bad you're married.....j/k.

Thanks again bud. I like this so much, I'm not even in a rush to try it with BB. I read they're having some issues. I'll wait until Bugless is not so buggy. :D

So I couldn't wait :facepalm:

Just wiped and installed BB and all the other goodies.....phone is just as fast and same stability with all the Bugless benefits. I has a happy.

Ok so I gave up on 2.2 last night after my phone crashed while doing this theme so now I'm on BB. how is it possible to get the blue theme? I'm on the smoked glass and just curious is all, cause with me being new to all of this i need a pure step by step! like dumbywise atelast! :)

awesome theme man! my only thing is that in your screen shots the app home icon is a little droid guy. i installed your theme and my icon is still the square thing. how can i fix this?

Nice theme but when installed It want let me download anything on market...any suggestions?

Rsswga I am having the same problem. I installed the market fix and still not able to download from the market. Anyone have a fix for this?

Hey guys try signing in and out of Gtalk (for the ones who are having market download problems)

Something else that works, go to Settings>Applications>All then scroll down to Market and clear data.

Thank you roberj13 for a nice looking theme and having the link for Clockwork Mod. As a Froyo/Root newbie it was extremely easy to install. dancedroid

Last edited:
OK. I worked off of the fix from Tepes. Here is a framework update for CW mod. This will install a new framerwork-res.apk. I used the framework-res from the stock blue energy and just swapped the icon for the battery. It fixed my problem. Now I have white notification text. Hope you don't mind roberj13 and Tepes. I used you guys files and steps. I had to keep the Verizon Wireless banner though. The NFL mobile app requires it. I can't seem to upload it, but PM me and I'll email it to whoever needs it.

Better yet, here's a link to download it. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7946381/RoundBattPercentFix.zip

Does this have to be installed w cwmod? I tried it as an update.zip on sprecov and I still have black notif text. Like if I'm playing music the text in the notif drop down is still black

All of your regular notifications should be the normal white (like 'usb connected' sd card notifications) unless you installed a battery patch from the links before today.

Music, controls status bar text on it's own in it's apk and I haven't had the time to fix that seperately. There are some other apps that control their text color independently, so occasionally you will see black on black. I know I need to fix music, let me know if other apps included in /system (not apps downloaded by you) and I will look into fixing them too.

I tried signing in and out of Talk and it still will not let me download in the market. I also tried What Bluestudy4 suggested.

Does this have to be installed w cwmod? I tried it as an update.zip on sprecov and I still have black notif text. Like if I'm playing music the text in the notif drop down is still black

Probably. I don't usually use SPR, so I made it in CW for my Droid. I don't really know though. I suppose you could try naming it update.zip and installing it through SPR. I think the worst that could happen is it doesn't apply. Of course, a backup before trying that would be a good idea! ;)

i couldnt get this to work with Bugless Beast V0.1 FRF57,
i tried the SPR, then i tried the rom manager, no luck either way.

Guys DO NOT install the SP RECOVERY backup over Bugless Beast. SPRECOVERY backups completely rewrite system, so you WILL lose features from BB so right now ONLY use ClockworkMod recovery version for going over BB.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back