Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Used to be all about the ADW Launcher, was a fan of the extra tray for holding more icons. But have to say since using Launcher Pro on this theme I'm hooked. Its quick and I think the best part may be the ability to change the icon used for the static tray. So no more worrying about Handcent or Dolphin Browser not matching. I go all OCD for all icons matching.
'

Well then sir, you are exactly like me...haha

silly question

ok really silly question, so far I've installed everything and it looks to be working correctly, except the wallpaper. Its HUGE on my phone for some reason lol.

ok really silly question, so far I've installed everything and it looks to be working correctly, except the wallpaper. Its HUGE on my phone for some reason lol.

Like overflowing out of your phone??? jk

When you go to the gallery to apply the wallpaper, there is a box that will show up. This box is telling the phone which part of the wallpaper you want shown. Expand that box as big as it can get and everything will look normal.

Like overflowing out of your phone??? jk

When you go to the gallery to apply the wallpaper, there is a box that will show up. This box is telling the phone which part of the wallpaper you want shown. Expand that box as big as it can get and everything will look normal.

Thanks for that just rooted this phone haven't done it since my g1 and my touch so didn't realize about the box expanding (which has probably always been there so tells you how many custom wall papers ive used lol)

All of your regular notifications should be the normal white (like 'usb connected' sd card notifications) unless you installed a battery patch from the links before today.

Music, controls status bar text on it's own in it's apk and I haven't had the time to fix that seperately. There are some other apps that control their text color independently, so occasionally you will see black on black. I know I need to fix music, let me know if other apps included in /system (not apps downloaded by you) and I will look into fixing them too.

Handcent SMS and Gmail are black text instead of white.

All of your regular notifications should be the normal white (like 'usb connected' sd card notifications) unless you installed a battery patch from th

Handcent SMS and Gmail are black text instead of white.

I probably won't be able to keep up with Handcent updates to keep the notifications white but I can do gmail def.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tried flashing 1.0.4.1 over BB FroYo through ROM Manager (clockwork).. didn't wipe cache or make a backup.. Phone didn't boot into recovery and nothing was applied (i.e. it looked the same) after boot up. Then I couldn't even manually boot back into recovery OR through ROM manager.. Had to nandroid restore from within ROM manager back to BB 1.1. Not up for giving it a second shot right now, maybe later.

Anybody know another place to download it. The link is down in Rom manager and the website that the zip file is hosted on won't let me download to a mobile device.

For those getting bootloops.

A couple of you guys posted issues with bootloops with the ROM manager dl's.

I just downloaded Froyo fresh from the ROM manager download..booted up. Then I downloaded BE 1.0.4.1 from Rom manager and no bootloop. It downloaded from the open drive mirror. I am currently trying to get rom manager to download from the other mirror to test and ill report back.

still having issue with friends droid on this. fresh froyo with p3 1100 kernel is only thing added, install manually through clockworks, but after boot sits on red eye for 30 minutes +.

roberj13 - amazing theme.... keep coming back // weird issue changed theme font to Sergoe and reboot control no longer works .... odd right? everything else is ok

Anybody know another place to download it. The link is down in Rom manager and the website that the zip file is hosted on won't let me download to a mobile device.

Download astro and there is a setting to allow any download to your droid. Can't fix rom manager links until I get home.

For those getting bootloops.

A couple of you guys posted issues with bootloops with the ROM manager dl's.

I just downloaded Froyo fresh from the ROM

still having issue with friends droid on this. fresh froyo with p3 1100 kernel is only thing added, install manually through clockworks, but after boot sits on red eye for 30 minutes +.

I'm working on something to send you tonight when I get home to try. :)

lol I am experimenting with d/l from rom manager of both and trying fresh on my phone, I can always go to stock and test the file too and then help my buddy.

LauncherPro Updates

A new update to LauncherPro (ver. 0.5.1) seems to have broken my Blue Energy Theme and now it won't reinstall. Anyone else have this problem?

Back