Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

Love this theme on bb but does it not have a battery icon? Right now I have no battery indicator.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Actually used the file from mkrafft and it worked perfectly. Thanks! Really nice theme is it complicated for one to change and match apps with the same color or even the icon.

Thank you for crediting me for the Market fix! Well done on the theme sir it looks great!!!!

yeah I need it too, in process of correcting maps I lost it

Thank you for crediting me for the Market fix! Well done on the theme sir it looks great!!!!

No problem for the credit. Appreciate the kudos, coming from you means A LOT!

For those getting bootloops.

A couple of you guys posted issues with bootloops with the ROM manager dl's.

I just downloaded Froyo fresh from the ROM manager download..booted up. Then I downloaded BE 1.0.4.1 from Rom manager and no bootloop. It downloaded from the open drive mirror. I am currently trying to get rom manager to download from the other mirror to test and ill report back.

Does this have to be installed w cwmod? I tried it as an update.zip on sprecov and I still have black notif text. Like if I'm playing music the text in the notif drop down is still black

Probably. I don't usually use SPR, so I made it in CW for my Droid. I don't really know though. I suppose you could try naming it update.zip and installing it through SPR. I think the worst that could happen is it doesn't apply. Of course, a backup before trying that would be a good idea! ;)

I read that some programs write directly to the notification bar and don't go through the framework. Are your MMS notifications black? If they're white (they are on mine) then it's an issue with the music app. Sorry.

Call me an idiot, but the instructions say not to install over bb froyo.....yet a lot of you are obviously running this over bb froyo. I do not have clockwork, i would prefer not dealing with the hassle of applying clockwork right now....but I REALLY hate the stock white theme.

Anybody care to help a brother out? What file do I download and what steps do i take to apply this theme without comprimising bb in any way. Thank you in advance.

Okay, I am having an issue, but I think it may be user error. I've been trying to install this theme with no luck. I am able to install this over the BB for Froyo rom that was posted yesterday right?

What I have been doing is dropping the B.E.T.zip in to my SD and then going to ROMmanager and clicking install from SD. It boots in to Clockwork recovery and then it says, "E:command install_zip requires exactly one argument" I have no idea what that means. Any help?

Okay, I am having an issue, but I think it may be user error. I've been trying to install this theme with no luck. I am able to install this over the BB for Froyo rom that was posted yesterday right?

What I have been doing is dropping the B.E.T.zip in to my SD and then going to ROMmanager and clicking install from SD. It boots in to Clockwork recovery and then it says, "E:command install_zip requires exactly one argument" I have no idea what that means. Any help?

Yeah I don't know why the install to sd function in rm doesn't work. Reboot into recovery, select install zip from sd there and install and it will work.

Yea, I even tried that and the zip is not showing up. Even, the BB zip installed is not showing up for me. update.zip is the only thing showing, and im 100% its in the Root of my SD

Yea, I even tried that and the zip is not showing up. Even, the BB zip installed is not showing up for me. update.zip is the only thing showing, and im 100% its in the Root of my SD

Try putting it in a folder...say the Clockwork folder. I think I remember from when I first started using clockwork that it doesn't show anything but update.zips in the root. I don't know for sure since I always have stuff in folders. Not in a place I can check at the moment.

Call me an idiot, but the instructions say not to install over bb froyo.....yet a lot of you are obviously running this over bb froyo. I do not have clockwork, i would prefer not dealing with the hassle of applying clockwork right now....but I REALLY hate the stock white theme.

Anybody care to help a brother out? What file do I download and what steps do i take to apply this theme without comprimising bb in any way. Thank you in advance.

Yes, if you use the SPRecovery Nandroid backup you will lose features that pete puts in system. Things such as scripts will be gone. The only way you can make this work is using the update.zip.

Honestly, download ROM Manager you will see how EASY it is to apply Clockwork Recovery AND go back to SPRecovery, there is a button to flash either. It takes literally 2 minutes at the most, quicker than actually installing the theme. Then you can go back to SPRecovery. I flash between the two sometimes 5 times a day..lol

Used to be all about the ADW Launcher, was a fan of the extra tray for holding more icons. But have to say since using Launcher Pro on this theme I'm hooked. Its quick and I think the best part may be the ability to change the icon used for the static tray. So no more worrying about Handcent or Dolphin Browser not matching. I go all OCD for all icons matching.

Back