Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

cant wait

well i just saw the news about u adding the blue energy theme to ss 4.1 i cant wait i will have the best rom with now the best theme i wanna be first to know about this whenever its uploaded be sure to email me with a link thanks

Im putting this here and bb .2.1 thread because Im not sure which is causing the issue. I've noticed that some of my widgests (twitter for android, espn score center, and beautiful home) will randomly stop connecting to the network it seems. Beautiful home will stop updating the time and weather (right now it says10:48 and its 12:30 [yes the system clock is correct]), score center gets stuck on getting data, please wait, and the twitter will just freeze basically. Now before Im asked, yes they are all on the phone, not the SD card. If i restart the phone everything is fine up and working, and eventually it just goes SOL.

Im running BB .2.1
Blue energy with themed launcher pro beta.

(my guess is it may be the launcher)

If this is discussed somewhere else in the thread I apologize, I searched for it but couldn't find anything.

Have you tried a different launcher at all for a while to see if that's it?

Sounds like it could be it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ok, I will re download zip. Im following steps correctly. After I download zip I am unzipping then putting on sd card root........Am I not supposed to unzip? It was a little late when I did last night

You don't unzip the file..just rename the zip to "update.zip" if you are using SPRecovery, or just put it in the clockwork folder if you are using ClockWorkMod Recovery just like you downloaded it.

Doesn't matter anymore, to many times it just reboots on its own. I know this experimental so ill wait till its a stable version

I'm having the same problem on every modified-froyo ROM, on any kernel. Don't really know why, still on stock FroYo with P3-1250 kernel and random themes. Solid.

Doesn't matter anymore, to many times it just reboots on its own. I know this experimental so ill wait till its a stable version

I'm having the same problem on every modified-froyo ROM, on any kernel. Don't really know why, still on stock FroYo with P3-1250 kernel and random themes. Solid.
If you notice my sig. I'm back to stock Froyo. Most stable one I've used so far. Not 1 reboot in 3 days and runs smooth with the 900mhz P3 kernel.

I may try the second UD later. It said they fixed some reboot issues. :shrug:

Pete said the same thing about .2.1, great devs but there's something going on..

Pete said the same thing about .2.1, great devs but there's something going on..
Totally agree. It'll be interesting to see what people come up with. All the extras that come with the custom ROMS are cool, but not worth the reboots IMO.

Thank gawd for backups.

Im putting this here and bb .2.1 thread because Im not sure which is causing the issue. I've noticed that some of my widgests (twitter for android, espn score center, and beautiful home) will randomly stop connecting to the network it seems. Beautiful home will stop updating the time and weather (right now it says10:48 and its 12:30 [yes the system clock is correct]), score center gets stuck on getting data, please wait, and the twitter will just freeze basically. Now before Im asked, yes they are all on the phone, not the SD card. If i restart the phone everything is fine up and working, and eventually it just goes SOL.

Im running BB .2.1
Blue energy with themed launcher pro beta.

(my guess is it may be the launcher)

If this is discussed somewhere else in the thread I apologize, I searched for it but couldn't find anything.

Have you tried a different launcher at all for a while to see if that's it?

Sounds like it could be it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

no i haven't yet, today was only the second time it has happened. I'll try a few things out to troubleshoot when I get home tonight, was just trying to figure out if it was a known issue, or if there was a fix.

Never a hiccup!!

Here's my stable setup:

Stock FRF57 - voles-userdebug 2.2 FRFxx 33333 test-keys
2.6.32.9-P3Droid kernel 1.2GHz
C_01.43.01P baseband - did updates separately
ADW Launcher and Larva Labs SlideScreen
Team Chaos Black Ice Froyo 1.3 with Blue Energy 1.0.5.2 over the top
A custom services.jar with the notification bar clock moved off screen

This ROM has been as stable as stable gets from day one no matter what I throw at it with the exception of a ULV1.3 kernel I tried that bootlooped.

Robert, thanks for the ss version. I must say that your theme is the most completely integrated one I have tried. I haven't gotten to try black ice from team chaos yet. Have tried for three days to get it to download to no avail.

Many thanks,

Lewis

These three themes have only started to touch some of the things that I want to do. So stick around. I have some hardware I am waiting to get back to I can get real work done again. :/

Here's my stable setup:

Stock FRF57 - voles-userdebug 2.2 FRFxx 33333 test-keys
2.6.32.9-P3Droid kernel 1.2GHz
C_01.43.01P baseband - did updates separately
ADW Launcher and Larva Labs SlideScreen
Team Chaos Black Ice Froyo 1.3 with Blue Energy 1.0.5.2 over the top
A custom services.jar with the notification bar clock moved off screen

This ROM has been as stable as stable gets from day one no matter what I throw at it with the exception of a ULV1.3 kernel I tried that bootlooped.

Basically what I run on my phone as well. Solid as it gets right now. We will see when the source comes out. 5.0.8 is so great honestly, but I'm addicted to the speed of froyo now...

new maps update unable to install, have not tested unthemed froyo though so may not be theme related.

Which version are you running? On all newer versions I took out maps.apk from the themes. Actually, I just had to update maps last night because I did a restore from the 19th or so, and it installed on Froyo w/ RedLINE.

Back