Blue Energy Theme for FROYO (Android 2.2)

I installed the newest launcher on th op and it didn't have the smoked search. I'll fix mine up when I get home with some file swapping, but just wanted to give you a heads up :) Thanks for continuing to kick ass with all your themes. By the way, my wife really likes your purple theme, so it looks like I'm putting 2.2 on her droid soon :)

Will all three of your themes work with Froyo eXtreme? I know that your red theme will, but I was wondering if that applied to all of them.

Thanks!

-Mike

Will all three of your themes work with Froyo eXtreme? I know that your red theme will, but I was wondering if that applied to all of them.

Thanks!

-Mike

They all should as they are all put together the same.

install his themed launcher pro from the OP, it's built into it. once LP is installed and loaded, long press on the icons in the "tray" to select what you want. the android icon is the default.

install his themed launcher pro from the OP, it's built into it. once LP is installed and loaded, long press on the icons in the "tray" to select what you want. the android icon is the default.
update.zip format right? for the themed launcher?

Works great! Smooth and perfect so far! Anyone wanna make a good blue boot animation??

help

i know this is a theme can i use this with ss 4.1 so im asking i dont wanna lose my rom can i use this theme with my rom and if so how???

i know this is a theme can i use this with ss 4.1 so im asking i dont wanna lose my rom can i use this theme with my rom and if so how???

Yes, you can keep your ROM and use this (or any other) theme. Just flash the theme over the existing ROM.
Here is the order you should flash things when making changes:
First flash the ROM (which usually only includes a stock or slightly OC Kernel)
Second flash the Kernel (if using an OC Kernel)
Third Flash the Theme (just make sure the theme you are flashing is designed to work with your ROM)
Fourth get everything set how you want it and MAKE A NANDROID BACKUP!

Back