[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

Btw, ive had no issues with facebook, market. I wiped (per justjack) reinstalled liberty, then epic blue.

Rystan, I just posted responses to the questions you asked, above your posts. And thanks for the feedback as well!

Sent from 1885

I can't find the apk n file manager anywhere

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

Was the facefook you have on there installed as part of your theme?

Sent from 1885

I would like to recover this wallpaper

5.png

I think it was I think I deleted mine then installed the theme and now it's there bc the last theme didn't have facebook themed if that makes since lol

Kinda... what is your setup right now? And is facebook there presently, and if so, was it installed from the market?

Sent from 1885

Yea it on there still orange from orange slice theme but NOT installed from the market

Ok, in the Orange Slice theme, he has has facebook titled Facebook1.5.1.apk. Delete that prior to installing the theme. AudioManager2.2.2.apk is also part of his theme (I don't have it in mine), so you will have that as a leftover.

That's the prob I can't find it in file manager anywhere idk where it is and it's starting to make me mad

When you open file manager, hit the house button at the top, then go into system/app. I've seen where that app just plain sux, Astro [free] or Root Explorer (the best, not free) are alternatives to that app.

Could also go into terminal and type
Code:
sysrw
rm -r /system/app/Facebook1.5.1.apk

Thank you. It´s not the place but your work with PE Gingerbread it´s really amazing and with GB the them work and looks out of this word.

Back