[DISCONTINUED THEME] * EpicBlue for Liberty 1.5 D2/D2G

Only thing i can think of is Twitter, when 2.0.1 gets inverted, and I'm going to do the DeskClock/GenieWidget (for the weather icons in the DeskClock) and the DroidForums app (Just icons).

What do you have in mind, logical nerd?

I would love to get optional icons or a battery icon like this one in the notification bar.

20110226170112.png
20110226171709.png

but in your blue would be dope.

You talking about the status bar battery icon or the one on the widget? What theme/ROM is that? I'd have to talk to the Dev for it.

Thee only thing un themed that wish was is launcher pro widgets ;)

Living Free, hopefully not Dying.

I found 1 fix that need 2b done the letters are black on black if you long press a text to forward it and in BW when u wanna download a theme also idk about anywhere elese these are all iv look at

4b5b17be-0994-d821.jpg

Don't blame me my head and hands posted it.

I found 1 fix that need 2b done the letters are black on black if you long press a text to forward it and in BW when u wanna download a theme also idk about anywhere elese these are all iv look at

4b5b17be-0994-d821.jpg

same with me beautiful widgets advanced/forecast application also with TiBu and for now I did not remember other, but the same like in this picture it's happening wit D1

It this the solution posted in your theme for PE?

Also make sure to go into Elite Settings to change the notification panel font colors to either white (#ffffffff) or one of the blues above, or whichever color you like. Same with the clear button in the pulldowns, it defaults to Black (#ff000000), which will show a black on black button). You will also need to turn off battery percentage in ES to see my battery icon.

jdm, no that's not the solution for that problem. I can put out the fix for the Liberty themes, the fix for Project Elite will be a full theme update, since Metamorph doesn't play nice with it.

4b5b17be-0994-d821.jpg

Here is a fix for this. Just be warned, this will change the vast majority of popup windows to a lighter black. It's enough to make a difference, but not so much that it detracts from the theme. That said:
ONLY USE THIS IF YOU USE THIS IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE BLACK ON BLACK IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS, IE HANDCENT ATTACHMENTS/FORWARDING; BEAUTIFUL WIDGETS APP SELECTION.

See Post 4 ;)

jdm, no that's not the solution for that problem. I can put out the fix for the Liberty themes, the fix for Project Elite will be a full theme update, since Metamorph doesn't play nice with it.
Ok thank you I made a fresh and will wait for installing the theme for PE again.

Back