Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

That does not make any since if that's what people want then they would either keep their razor maxx or they could just go to Verizon and buy one.
I want the performance of the S3 and the even better battery live due to the 28nm Snapdragon S4 and integrated LTE too. I'm also hoping for 2GB of RAM like the S3 so the thing may be a little more future proof:)

Well after viewing a few more things on the ATRIX HD I thank the Razr HD will definitely have the performance. I seen a average test run of 5 times on the benchmark between the Atrix HD, the HtC One X and the SIII. The Atrix HD actually barely beat both. I know benchmarks aint everything but if the Atrix can do that then the Razr HD should whip all of em they just need to release it like last week lol

Not only that if they make the camera better, huge battery and decent screen it will give em a run

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

And it has an nsc chip... cool. But I agree, release it already ;)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

FCC? just now???? so the blurred part on the leaked image was a hoax? was the leaked image a hoax? :mywholelifewasalie:

and yes just release it ALREADY!!!!

INCREMENTAL said:
Well after viewing a few more things on the ATRIX HD I thank the Razr HD will definitely have the performance. I seen a average test run of 5 times on the benchmark between the Atrix HD, the HtC One X and the SIII. The Atrix HD actually barely beat both. I know benchmarks aint everything but if the Atrix can do that then the Razr HD should whip all of em they just need to release it like last week lol

Not only that if they make the camera better, huge battery and decent screen it will give em a run

What was the Atrix benchmark scores and if you can post a picture of it or the website that you got that from. I have not seen that the atrix beat them yet

Just a random thing I noticed, but Motorola does a GOOD Job of unofficially building hype hehe. I mean that in a good way :)...besides apple, I can't say I've seen so much anticipation for a phone, and of course I think back to how people were drooling over the bionic (myself being one of them).

Just a random thing I noticed, but Motorola does a GOOD Job of unofficially building hype hehe. I mean that in a good way :)...besides apple, I can't say I've seen so much anticipation for a phone, and of course I think back to how people were drooling over the bionic (myself being one of them).

They do build hype. I was really excited about the DX, Bionic and the RAZR. The only one that really lived up to the hype was the DX. And that is because at the time it was an awesome phone and got released before it was irrelevant.

Tap'd from my Maxx

jgmecarter said:
What was the Atrix benchmark scores and if you can post a picture of it or the website that you got that from. I have not seen that the atrix beat them yet

Here's the review about it. I've read in several articles it crushes everything on benchmark, well doesn't crush but its at the top, not bad for a $100 phone.

http://m.techcrunch.com/2012/07/22/...w-runs-like-a-dream-but-doesnt-look-like-one/

Also took a pic of the paragraph.

View attachment 53455

Here's another set of scores also:

http://www.talkandroid.com/reviews/...sily-the-best-smartphone-under-100-available/

I guess my whole point here is we should expect the same #s or slightly better out of the Razr HD and for a 100 bucks the Atrix is a deal if ur on ATT. Comparing it to heavyweights it can hold its own. My Bro has the One X and Sense alone makes that phone horrible.

Last edited:
Well after viewing a few more things on the ATRIX HD I thank the Razr HD will definitely have the performance. I seen a average test run of 5 times on the benchmark between the Atrix HD, the HtC One X and the SIII. The Atrix HD actually barely beat both. I know benchmarks aint everything but if the Atrix can do that then the Razr HD should whip all of em they just need to release it like last week lol.
Strange...the benchmarks I saw a while back made it look like the slowest Snapdragon S4 based phone out there but it was still fast of course. Maybe your benchmarks were with a newer, more optimized, debugging code removed, build. I'll take that!!!

hotice said:
Strange...the benchmarks I saw a while back made it look like the slowest Snapdragon S4 based phone out there but it was still fast of course. Maybe your benchmarks were with a newer, more optimized, debugging code removed, build. I'll take that!!!

It was in the articles I linked. I've seen all kinds of numbers on the net but these last two articles showed scores really high.

INCREMENTAL said:

In both of the websites that you posted I did not see the S3 scores

INCREMENTAL said:

In both of the websites that you posted I did not see the S3 scores. So here is a screen shot of one that I ran on my S3

View attachment 53468

Back