Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

O no, a best does exist! Formerly i thought it was a maxx/ipad combo, now it's a gs3/maxx/ipad combo!

i kid i kid

Googorola MAXX

That's true, of course, but I wasn't looking at bars as bars tend to be subjective from device to device. I was referring to actual usage. The Maxx was dropping data where the S3 doesn't.

Roflol.. now with kandy Kane.. :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

To me its not even close the S3 wins hands down. Was the brightness on the S3 turned down

Yeah, I tripled checked cause I was shocked at how unimpressive the screen was. There was a video review that showed the one x next to the s3 and it was really obvious there too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

[video=youtube;FbMUA-lFHGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbMUA-lFHGQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

mgrande said:
Yeah, I tripled checked cause I was shocked at how unimpressive the screen was. There was a video review that showed the one x next to the s3 and it was really obvious there too.

I seen the videos with the S3 but i do not have a problem with the brightness of the screen nor do I with my razor maxx. But I am not really talking about how bright the screen is I can see both of them outside in the day light so to me they are both bright enough. I am talking about how crisp the screen is. When you zoom into pictures the details are much better on the S3. I am not trying to bash Motorola I have always liked Motorola but people on this thread are funny they keep saying that HD screen does not matter and that the screen on their razor is just as good and in some ways they act like their screen is better. But yet they are all waiting on the razor HD. They think that the maxx is a better phone than what the S3 is But yet they are waiting for a phone that is rumored to have around the same specs specs as the S3. Keep in mind no phone has ever came out with all the rumored specs on it. People on here are waiting for a phone with the specs that they are already saying is not that big of a deal and their maxx is better than. A lot of you guys go for a manufacture not a phone.

We don't know yet how well the razr hd will perform reception wise compared to the razr. I know the nexus had reception issues and it uses the same processors as the razr. If the s3 has improved over the nexus. We could see that from the razr hd. Hopefully the s4 chip helps with lte.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

The razr HD= highly dangerous... that's my razr if you make me :mad: cause.... well idk why.... :p jk

So the s3 is supposed to be the official phone of the summer games... and I hear they're already planning to announce the next galaxy in just a few weeks..

But what I'm getting at is that the HD will probably announced after or at the tail end of the Olympics... my guess is after, like pc747 suggested... are you ready for some football?? :D

I seen the videos with the S3 but i do not have a problem with the brightness of the screen nor do I with my razor maxx. But I am not really talking about how bright the screen is I can see both of them outside in the day light so to me they are both bright enough. I am talking about how crisp the screen is. When you zoom into pictures the details are much better on the S3. I am not trying to bash Motorola I have always liked Motorola but people on this thread are funny they keep saying that HD screen does not matter and that the screen on their razor is just as good and in some ways they act like their screen is better. But yet they are all waiting on the razor HD. They think that the maxx is a better phone than what the S3 is But yet they are waiting for a phone that is rumored to have around the same specs specs as the S3. Keep in mind no phone has ever came out with all the rumored specs on it. People on here are waiting for a phone with the specs that they are already saying is not that big of a deal and their maxx is better than. A lot of you guys go for a manufacture not a phone.

I would say that the whole high definition thing is unnecessary. The screen on my x is just fine, I don't zoom in all the way on pictures or text just to stare at how sharp the are. If I want to see a picture in detail that's what my pc is for. Movie? TV. Not bashing the s3, it's just not what I'm looking for. It's crazy slim, my buddy is getting a full day on his (his girl gets 2 days). I'm a fan of using a car dock, and I actually prefer a phone to be a little thicker. If the s3's screen was a tad smaller, and it had a moto-esq car dock I'd forget the dim screen and buy it.

mgrande said:
I would say that the whole high definition thing is unnecessary. The screen on my x is just fine, I don't zoom in all the way on pictures or text just to stare at how sharp the are. If I want to see a picture in detail that's what my pc is for. Movie? TV. Not bashing the s3, it's just not what I'm looking for. It's crazy slim, my buddy is getting a full day on his (his girl gets 2 days). I'm a fan of using a car dock, and I actually prefer a phone to be a little thicker. If the s3's screen was a tad smaller, and it had a moto-esq car dock I'd forget the dim screen and buy it.

I am with you on having a phone that is thicker. My razor maxx nexus and S3 is to thin. But with the case they fit well in my hand. The thing that bothers me when it comes to this thread is people act like every Motorola devise has better specs than the S3 but yet they are waiting for a phone that is rumored to have specs that is close to the S3. If people don't care to have a HD screen or a 4.8 inch screen that's great that's the joy of having android we get to chose what type of phone that we want.

mgrande said:
When I played with the s3's and the maxx I thought the maxx had the better screen by far. The s3 didn't seem as bright and vibrant.

When I got my S3 I thought it was dim as well but when I set the brightness to what I wanted for the home screen and when I figured out that there was a separate brightness for the internet, apps, and video's and I set them to where I wanted them it took care of the problem. And it was brighter than what my nexus and razor is. You might want to see if he knows that there is a seprate brightness levels for the phone

I am with you on having a phone that is thicker. My razor maxx nexus and S3 is to thin. But with the case they fit well in my hand. The thing that bothers me when it comes to this thread is people act like every Motorola devise has better specs than the S3 but yet they are waiting for a phone that is rumored to have specs that is close to the S3. If people don't care to have a HD screen or a 4.8 inch screen that's great that's the joy of having android we get to chose what type of phone that we want.

Actually I think the 2 big things people are choosing the razr for is the rumored razr maxx like battery and motorolas radios.

pc747 said:
Actually I think the 2 big things people are choosing the razr for is the rumored razr maxx like battery and motorolas radios.

That does not make any since if that's what people want then they would either keep their razor maxx or they could just go to Verizon and buy one.

I think he meant the HD

Back