Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Yes that was not the razr maxx hd in the video that was just a look at some of the other razr like devices from motorola. Sorry I should typed that in a caption underneath that video.

I was scared for a minute

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I think its going to be the "BIONIC HD"!!! ::p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I think its going to be the "BIONIC HD"!!! ::p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :blink: :icon_banned: :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :blink: :icon_banned: :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

motorola-hd1-300x264.jpg

Is that the bionic HD?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! are we vanquished yet?????:blink:

Looks like the atrix

Looks like the atrix

Yeah, plus the pics that leaked of it has an all kevlar back.

I am not sure if its disappointing or not but it appears that its battery will have 2530 mAh battery instead of the rumored 3300 mAh!

what do you guys think, isn't it kindda disappointing?

I am not sure if its disappointing or not but it appears that its battery will have 2530 mAh battery instead of the rumored 3300 mAh!

No kinda about it if it is true. Said it a few posts back. If it doesn't have at least the Maxx sized battery it will be an easy pass for me. I will accept no less from this point on. No way I will go back to babying my use and keeping things turned off.

coderror said:

If the phone does not have the maxx battery it will be a disappointment. But this is what happens when people wait for a phone and think that the rumors are fact. I still think that this phone will be the Atrix HD with a bigger battery. Which sucks because I was planning on this to be my 2nd devise that I carry around but I guess I will stick with the razor maxx for now

Well if this is true... looks like I'll be waiting for Christmas and seeing what's being released... :banghead:

Are they having problems making the 3300 mah battery. It does not make since to use a smaller battery. Especially when they are going to be selling it through a carrier that has a phone with the larger battery.

Is the smaller battery confirmed or just a rumor similar to all the other rumors?

Back