Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I thought I read that the rest of their phone line would be unlocked starting with the Q

If vzw allows it

sent from galaxy nexus running jellybean. Are you running jellybean yet?

pc747 said:
If vzw allows it

As much as I like Verizon I have to agree with you

Vzw is why the s3 was locked.. unlike what some think... it wasn't Samsung...

Vzw is why the s3 was locked.. unlike what some think... it wasn't Samsung...

+ 1000000
Verizon is why all Motorola phones are locked as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quicksilver7714 said:
+ 1000000
Verizon is why all Motorola phones are locked as well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Motorola phones aren't locked on other carriers? I always thought that they were

Well motorola really didn't do much on other carriers. Vzw was the big money maker.

pc747 said:
Well motorola really didn't do much on other carriers. Vzw was the big money maker.

Yeah but still the blog says a policy change which means it was on Motos end, not VZW.

My whole thing about the S3 I cant make sense of. Why lock the S3 but then allow Samsung to sell a developer edition with it unlockable? Don't make sense unless they know there won't be mass of phones unlocked.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
Yeah but still the blog says a policy change which means it was on Motos end, not VZW.

My whole thing about the S3 I cant make sense of. Why lock the S3 but then allow Samsung to sell a developer edition with it unlockable? Don't make sense unless they know there won't be mass of phones unlocked.

I hope it happens. I think it will though because vzw has a tier network in place and I can see vzw using an unlockable droid as a carrot to get people off of their unlimited data. :angry:

I hope it happens. I think it will though because vzw has a tier network in place and I can see vzw using an unlockable droid as a carrot to get people off of their unlimited data. :angry:

That makes me angrily agree..

Relax i expect more news this week about the device.

He got me livin cleaner. Ridin round bumping that kingdom. (willie moore jr. cashing out)

Lol well yeah cause its coming here in August :)

Whats with all this talk about the s3 screen cracking? Is it not gorilla glass? Never had screen problem with my x. What is the HD supposed to have?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Whats with all this talk about the s3 screen cracking? Is it not gorilla glass? Never had screen problem with my x. What is the HD supposed to have?
The Samsung GS3 uses a Gorilla Glass 2 screen which is supposed to be just as strong as Gorilla Glass even at thinner sizes, saving on thickness and weight. I haven't seen anything about the GS3 displays cracking but if so, apparently Gorilla Glass 2 isn't quite as strong as it's supposed to be.

hotice said:
The Samsung GS3 uses a Gorilla Glass 2 screen which is supposed to be just as strong as Gorilla Glass even at thinner sizes, saving on thickness and weight. I haven't seen anything about the GS3 displays cracking but if so, apparently Gorilla Glass 2 isn't quite as strong as it's supposed to be.

What u mean u haven't seen anything? How about u roll over to the GS3 topics, ull see threads and a lot upset people

Back