Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Does it ha e the ATRIX UI touches on it? Like the clock and weather widget and the slide widgets?

Any ideas on when this thing is gonna come out since your testing it and how is the build quality is it the full kevlar back or is it different

Last edited:
I would guess it's 1GB. If it was 512MB there is no way it would ever have 300MB free. Check on a 512MB device you have running gingerbread.

That is extremely disappointing. Only 1GB of RAM and ICS!??!? It really should have 2GB. I don't mind waiting a little for Jelly Bean but no amount of waiting will increase the RAM. I may have to pass on this. I really can't believe Moto did that. Tell them to fix it now before it comes out and nobody buys it. I'm going to have a much harder time convincing myself to buy this and the GSIII is looking more attractive now.

Does only 1 gig make it a bad phone? Isn't there some debate on whether 2 gigs is useful? I was really hoping to get a new phone soon, id hate to wait til winter.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I gig of ram is what the standard. The s3 has 2 gigs... apparently its very noticeable when multi tasking :D

I gig of ram is what the standard. The s3 has 2 gigs... apparently its very noticeable when multi tasking :D

Well that's a little bumming.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I said the standard... its the standard for most higher end phones... 1 gig is plenty IMHO.

And when I say its noticeable when multi tasking.. I mean its said to be faster on the s3.. the maxx has 1 gig I believe.. and it does everything I need it to do.

I agree. The back looks bad to me.. I like the Kevlar from the previous pics... and what's with the holes??

Me thinketh it got ugly :(

Does it look like it says T-Mobile on the third pic?? Upper left hand corner of the device in blue....

Does only 1 gig make it a bad phone? Isn't there some debate on whether 2 gigs is useful? I was really hoping to get a new phone soon, id hate to wait til winter.
Well, not really a bad phone but 2GB is definitely a plus now,improving multitasking and possibly helping battery life by requiring less swapping/reloading. The big deal with 2GB is that the phone should be upgradeable to new OS versions longer - for me at least.
I don't really want to wait longer either. Though for 2GB *and* an Adreno 320GPU I may.

Me thinketh it got ugly :(

right? whats up with those holes? ... it looks (I hope) the cover is just for pre-production phase (holes for easy testing?), the previous leaked images looked more finished.

I hope they gonna use the back from the previous leaked images for the production, as this one looks like a cheap chiness plastic cover :(

Back