Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Guys.. even bullet resistant glass can break... just saying. .

94lt1 said:
Guys.. even bullet resistant glass can break... just saying. .

Just saying? What's ur point. Being a mod I'm sure uve seen the S3 section right? Have u Googled s3 cracked screen? U can read all day and night. That phone has a issue and for being out for a month I can see if Sammy doesn't take care of this then there will be class action lawsuits all over this.

To many cases of people reporting they didn't do anything and it cracked, people don't make that up for attention. Then people say phones ain't made for pockets, please the day I worry about my Moto device breaking n my pocket will be the day. People need to wake up and open their eyes, even the Sammy fanboys, this thing has issues. All the threads prove that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Just saying? What's ur point. Being a mod I'm sure uve seen the S3 section right? Have u Googled s3 cracked screen? U can read all day and night. That phone has a issue and for being out for a month I can see if Sammy doesn't take care of this then there will be class action lawsuits all over this.

To many cases of people reporting they didn't do anything and it cracked, people don't make that up for attention. Then people say phones ain't made for pockets, please the day I worry about my Moto device breaking n my pocket will be the day. People need to wake up and open their eyes, even the Sammy fanboys, this thing has issues. All the threads prove that.

What I'm saying is that any device can have glass breakage, these devices are wider and thinner, so they're very prone to flex, and with the glass being cut, that causes micro fractures in the edges... it only takes the right bump, or twist, or even heating and cooling will cause enough torsional stress to break it for those unlucky users that get the weaker pieces of flawed glass...

When Samsung releases the flexible display around Christmas time, I bet you that they will have tons of issues, and when willow glass, the next variant of gorilla(flexible) is released... I bet it has issues too.

That's what I'm trying to say :)

it makes sense that you see a lot of people posting issues about S3, ..10million+ devices have been sold, so the issues probability increases. if we assume there are problems with only 1% of the devices (just an assumption, it might be less, or maybe more) , .. thats 10000 devices, i bet you will see a lot of those 10k on the web.

and I bet that people who post are only small portion of the S3 owners population, as you only see the people who have issues posting about them, .. you dont see people come and post "hey look my S3 screen is fine its not cracked, k bye" so to say that galaxy s3 has a lot of issues depends on many factors, not just the number of posts out there.

personally i think S3 is great specs-wise, but I cant imagine myself using it, it just looks, ..... cheap and plasticy, .. like a kids toy, and what the hell is this crap about inspired by nature ... I dont want nature, .. I want industrial and futuristic ... I want the all seeing red eye .. I want KEVLAR .... I want the RAZR HD ... where the hell is my RAZR HD!!!!!!1

Last edited:
I want it too...

Come on guys, let's keep this thread going :)

Please take time to get it right. No rushing in this one.

He got me livin cleaner. Ridin round bumping that kingdom. (willie moore jr. cashing out)

pc747 said:
Please take time to get it right. No rushing in this one.

He got me livin cleaner. Ridin round bumping that kingdom. (willie moore jr. cashing out)

Yes definitely, btw I asked u a question n the Nexus forum about what JB Rom, thanks.

iphone 5 is gonna be release in mid September (well, rumored release date), not October, .. does that tell us anything about the release date of the RAZR HD?

Sorry I left you all hanging. When I go on vacation, I bail on EVERYTHING!

I will mention that the battery life is amazing. I can sit for a 12hr day on the hotspot and it will still have 14% charge.
It will NOT ship with Jelly Bean, BUT I have D/Led the source compiled and installed on the XT926 for a few days and it ran superb! I put it back to ICS because that is the OS I am supposed to be testing.

Sorry I left you all hanging. When I go on vacation, I bail on EVERYTHING!

I will mention that the battery life is amazing. I can sit for a 12hr day on the hotspot and it will still have 14% charge.
It will NOT ship with Jelly Bean, BUT I have D/Led the source compiled and installed on the XT926 for a few days and it ran superb! I put it back to ICS because that is the OS I am supposed to be testing.

How about ram?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Low :/
My XT894 has more. Of course, I rooted my XT894 on the very hour I received it and uninstalled a TON of bloat. I doubt that changes anything though?

XT894: I clear all apps from RAM and it shows as 325MB available. However, I have not power cycled the device in over 560hrs. After a fresh power cycle it can clear out to around 440MB.
I just just power cycled the XT926 and cleared all the apps and shows 317MB avail. I have never seen it close to 440MB or even near 350MB. However, both these devices are dual core. The XT894 running Gingerbread(2.3.6) and the XT926 running ICS(4.0.4); the XT926 is extremely fast. i would say that the two running side by side the XT926 is faster even though it still has its bloat. You can't uninstall apps on it, but you can 'disable' them and it removes them from active memory.

Ok, that was a bad explanation. I need to get to bed. i will get back to you all tomorrow when I am rested.

Low :/
My XT894 has more. Of course, I rooted my XT894 on the very hour I received it and uninstalled a TON of bloat. I doubt that changes anything though?

XT894: I clear all apps from RAM and it shows as 325MB available. However, I have not power cycled the device in over 560hrs. After a fresh power cycle it can clear out to around 440MB.
I just just power cycled the XT926 and cleared all the apps and shows 317MB avail. I have never seen it close to 440MB or even near 350MB. However, both these devices are dual core. The XT894 running Gingerbread(2.3.6) and the XT926 running ICS(4.0.4); the XT926 is extremely fast. i would say that the two running side by side the XT926 is faster even though it still has its bloat. You can't uninstall apps on it, but you can 'disable' them and it removes them from active memory.

Ok, that was a bad explanation. I need to get to bed. i will get back to you all tomorrow when I am rested.

so the ram is 512mb? not even 1GB?

It would appear so, but I can try and verify to be accurate. I am not familiar to the hardware details.

so the ram is 512mb? not even 1GB?
I would guess it's 1GB. If it was 512MB there is no way it would ever have 300MB free. Check on a 512MB device you have running gingerbread.

That is extremely disappointing. Only 1GB of RAM and ICS!??!? It really should have 2GB. I don't mind waiting a little for Jelly Bean but no amount of waiting will increase the RAM. I may have to pass on this. I really can't believe Moto did that. Tell them to fix it now before it comes out and nobody buys it. I'm going to have a much harder time convincing myself to buy this and the GSIII is looking more attractive now.

Last edited:
Back