Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

This backing looks like cheap carpet lol

Well, not really a bad phone but 2GB is definitely a plus now,improving multitasking and possibly helping battery life by requiring less swapping/reloading. The big deal with 2GB is that the phone should be upgradeable to new OS versions longer - for me at least.
I don't really want to wait longer either. Though for 2GB *and* an Adreno 320GPU I may.

Ahh yes... the adreno... nice touch the the s4.

the third photo shows Vodafone, france! ... and xt925, .. this is the international version, not the Verizon one, ..
View attachment 53885

will Verizon one look different then the international version?

That's what it looks like to me too.. I like that its apparently a 4.7 or 4.8 inch display... it also looks very nice as far as the imagery.

One draw back, there are going to be tons of complaints about broken screens.. the glass.. I'm betting that its got gg2 like the s3...

It's wider, and still pretty thin, flex will kill it...

ouch that would suck! ,... covering the back and components with kevlar and leaving the whole front vulnerable ...

Yeah.. especially if its constructed like the razr/maxx.. no metal frame like bionic or the DX.. but who knows.. its thicker than the maxx.. so perhaps it has a frame.. we'll see :)

day and night difference :) (dark night being way more awesome lol)

p22pv.jpg

Razr-hd-leak.jpg

The bottom pic is definitely the better looking of the two.

It is the xt925 version verizons will be different possibly a little better specs and the previously leaked back plate considering this one does not have the Verizon or 4g lte logo on it...no need to worry.

Still.. what's with the holes?? :confused::eek:

thanks for the pics guys. I will admit unless it has a little more than one gig of ram (ie sgs3) I may wait and see what the motorola nexus looks like. I can always buy the hd later if it turns out to be nice. With my nexus performing like clockwork with jb im no rush to jump into anything.

I would like motorola to look in the mirror. When was the last time they gave us a phone that made people want to rush to a store to get one. The razr maxx is awesome I hear as far as battery life. But really, now would be a good time to see moto innovate . This is what I mean. When I see the sg2 and then the sg3 I see a difference. I see innovation happen. When you sit the bionic, razr/razr maxx down, and the razr hd (based on rumoroed specs and pics) do you see any innovation specs wise that make you go..... "them boys been in the lab putting in the time". I really want to buy a moto phone but I am not seeing specs, compared to the competition, that is making me want to do that. This goes back again to timing. Release that phone at the start of summer.. you get purchases. But to release it now with sammy having awesome specs, htc rumored to have a beast of a phone, and another nexus on the horizon, and its like why would any one want to waste the money on a razr with an s4 chip. Maybe I may feel different about it when I actually see the real thing in person. Right now I can only be disappointed at leaks. But unless the final version improves on the leaks significantly then ill move on.

I am just glad that the we got some leads on this phones, its frustrating to know that something is there but cant get any info about it lol

btw, the latest leak seems to be the global LTE version of the vanquish (XT925)

Vanquish is coming to Verizon under model number XT926, to China as XT922 and XT980, and globally as the XT923 (UMTS) and XT925 (LTE).

src

94lt1 said:
That's what it looks like to me too.. I like that its apparently a 4.7 or 4.8 inch display... it also looks very nice as far as the imagery.

One draw back, there are going to be tons of complaints about broken screens.. the glass.. I'm betting that its got gg2 like the s3...

It's wider, and still pretty thin, flex will kill it...

I got faith in Moto we won't see that happen but we also never know, could been a bad batch of glass in the GS3s

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

pc747 said:
I would like motorola to look in the mirror. When was the last time they gave us a phone that made people want to rush to a store to get one. The razr maxx is awesome I hear as far as battery life. But really, now would be a good time to see moto innovate . This is what I mean. When I see the sg2 and then the sg3 I see a difference. I see innovation happen. When you sit the bionic, razr/razr maxx down, and the razr hd (based on rumoroed specs and pics) do you see any innovation specs wise that make you go..... "them boys been in the lab putting in the time". I really want to buy a moto phone but I am not seeing specs, compared to the competition, that is making me want to do that. This goes back again to timing. Release that phone at the start of summer.. you get purchases. But to release it now with sammy having awesome specs, htc rumored to have a beast of a phone, and another nexus on the horizon, and its like why would any one want to waste the money on a razr with an s4 chip. Maybe I may feel different about it when I actually see the real thing in person. Right now I can only be disappointed at leaks. But unless the final version improves on the leaks significantly then ill move on.

+1 me being a huge Moto fanboy I hope they don't let us down but I believe they will come through.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Back