Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

cwoms167 said:
Is it actually going to be a phone announcement or are they going to like say razr maxx and announce a price reduction

This is what I think.

The term reveal to me says its a phone. But you could be right.. idk :)

Wouldn't vzw be the one to announce a price reduction?

Think it is a phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Wouldn't vzw be the one to announce a price reduction?

Think it is a phone.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's what I think too :)

It could also be ics on either the bionic or Droid 4 too since soak tests are going around for the d4. Either way I can't wait because I'm hoping its the phone.

It could also be ics on either the bionic or Droid 4 too since soak tests are going around for the d4. Either way I can't wait because I'm hoping its the phone.

Again that would be a vzw announcement as well since they control when the software will be released after they have finished testing.

The only thing the oem can announce that they control is the device. But they really cannot announce the release date until the carrier gives the ok. Example was last year when the Galaxy Nexus was announced but neither google or samsung could announce the release date on vzw until vzw gave the ok and they were the ones who announced it.

Moto has been doing a lot of announcements on their devices lately. But who knows.

Lol guys its not some software or price change for a phone. Its a new phone, the Razr HD. I called this 2 weeks ago. Razr will be 9months on the 11th, Friday is the 10th.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I hope you're right... cause despite all of my hesitation.. I've been a good boy and I need a new toy :)

What's the razr v???

Edit: never mind... I googled it... its an entry level yuck device.

Last edited:
94lt1 said:
What's the razr v???

Its gonna be the new Moto iphone 5 when Google figures out how to Piledrive apple into the dirt suing them to death :-D

Lmao.. nice.

94lt1 said:
What's the razr v???

Edit: never mind... I googled it... its an entry level yuck device.

^---- lol yeah I did the same earlier yesterday.

coderror said:
so RAZR HD will be revealed at Friday? lol?

I'm calling yes lol

Back