Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

but how will it run with lte. We know tegra chips dont work so well on lte.

I think tegra not working well is an nvidia thing, pushing too hard too fast to release something that wasn't fully ready. Who knows maybe three fact that Intel CPUs run with different instruction sets will avoid those kind of problems

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

This is on Motos fb page.... I wonder which phone it is ;)

me: NEXUS NEXUS NEXUS !!!!!!!!!

Motorola: "no sorry, that was not the answer we were looking for"

me: (murmuring) sorry, bootloader locking...grr :angry:

94lt1 said:

I was gonna post this, dang it. I told u all the razrs 9 month is the 11th, bring it on

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Nice. If the hd comes out this week then there will plenty of time for a moto nexus this year. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

94lt1 said:

Keep us posted with the clue of the day for those of us that don't do Facebook!!! :-D THANKS 94LT1, now you got me all caught up in on this! LOL

me: NEXUS NEXUS NEXUS !!!!!!!!!

Motorola: "no sorry, that was not the answer we were looking for"

me: (murmuring) sorry, bootloader locking...grr :angry:
:rofl2:

I was gonna post this, dang it. I told u all the razrs 9 month is the 11th, bring it on

Sorry.. :)

Nice. If the hd comes out this week then there will plenty of time for a moto nexus this year. :)

There will be another Moto for Christmas... nexus.. possibly
Keep us posted with the clue of the day for those of us that don't do Facebook!!! :-D THANKS 94LT1, now you got me all caught up in on this! LOL

Just like moto on Facebook :) but I will keep you apprised

5 inches.. that's going to awkward to put up to your face for calls :)

drew96dawg said:
If I were google I'd mix it up by putting out a physical qwerty nexus along with a top of the line powerhouse like the razr hd

That wouldn't make much sense. QWERTY keyboards go against the design they are trying to push Android towards.

It would be like a post-ICS Nexus device with capacitive buttons.

94lt1 said:
5 inches.. that's going to awkward to put up to your face for calls :)

Lol idc haha, I've used a friends note before, its not to bad. I can't wait to see actual confirmed pics and specs Friday. Hope Moto doesn't let us down.

I had a problem going from a 3.5 in. to a 4.3 in. Phone! I think 5 in. is just a little too much! 4 1/2 should be the cutoff IMO!
I would rather buy a 7 in. Tablet if I was going to want anything bigger! I think they made a mistake going with a 5 in.

Is it actually going to be a phone announcement or are they going to like say razr maxx and announce a price reduction

Back