Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Would anyone buy this if it shipped with a single core intel atom?

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

No..I dont want to be an early adopter the tbolt taught me why that is a bad idea.

mgrande said:
How are talking about q4 with this phone!? Tje way its starting to look it will be at least some weeks before this phone is released. I dont see moto releasing it and then a month or two later releasing a nexus.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You need to remember, Moto use to have the Bionic, Razr, Razr Maxx and D4 all on VZW at once. The Bionic is gone, Razr is getting ready to drop off sometime this month most likely and the Maxx and d4 will both be gone in October and November if EOL is still at 9 months which seems to be.

So Moto will have more then one phone "Razr HD" out on VZW before Christmas. Whether its a Nexus or not Idk but very possible.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

If I were google I'd mix it up by putting out a physical qwerty nexus along with a top of the line powerhouse like the razr hd

That intel chip is insane. I'd take one!

[video=youtube;mUZGjUk75gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZGjUk75gY&feature=related[/video]

That intel chip is insane. I'd take one!

[video=youtube;mUZGjUk75gY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUZGjUk75gY&feature=related[/video]

but how will it run with lte. We know tegra chips dont work so well on lte.

We'll find out soon... remember, Intel has a deal with moto and is said to be the next chip maker in their devices... rumored to be by the end of this year or middle of next...

A nexus moto with a very efficient Intel processor, 2 or 4 core, with 2 gigs of ram and an unlocked boot loader and a 1080 screen with a huge battery......

Sorry... I'm drooling :D

94lt1 said:
We'll find out soon... remember, Intel has a deal with moto and is said to be the next chip maker in their devices... rumored to be by the end of this year or middle of next...

A nexus moto with a very efficient Intel processor, 2 or 4 core, with 2 gigs of ram and an unlocked boot loader and a 1080 screen with a huge battery......

Lmao I am to after reading that, Google and Moto have the power, just deliver it to us

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Wake up!!!!!

Lol.. sorry.. my imagination got carried away.

Im drooling too

I guess while we dreaming

1696880_o.gif

tumblr_lq0097JNxZ1qisgcl.jpg

^ WHEN?????

Screenshot-7.png

Not soon enough my friend... not soon enough :)

Back