Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

I'm pretty sure this phone isn't even real and it's all a huge conspiracy theory. Phone will probably be real and come out in like 9 years and no one will buy it because we will all be using our ear implanted smartear iEar 10. I waited long as I could, never buying another Motorola device again. I know a few friends who have said as well since they are now up for upgrade they did the same thing, most all got S3. I'm gonna youtube a video of myself smashing my Droid X which after nearly 2.5 years has a battery life of about 6 hours on light use with a hammer and walking into the Apple store and buying an iPhone at retail price and mail the shattered droid X with youtube video line to Motorola

Last edited:
94lt1 said:
Damn it!!! I'm going to buy an s3 if they keep this crap up!

What??? Shut up lol, negativity should be a forum rule :) lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

coderror said:
called it one day ago :D .. the waiting game continues

Shut up lol jk

coderror said:
doesnt every new motorola phone include that? ... what does it mean anyway? just another name for AMOLED? or is it a software like bravia engine?

Its software like bravia engine but I heard it was really good.

Last edited:
:D seriously though... they better move fast... the iphone5 will be out soon...

94lt1 said:
:D seriously though... they better move fast... the iphone5 will be out soon...

No comment

I'm pretty sure this phone isn't even real and it's all a huge conspiracy theory. Phone will probably be real and come out in like 9 years and no one will buy it because we will all be using our ear implanted smartear iEar 10. I waited long as I could, never buying another Motorola device again. I know a few friends who have said as well since they are now up for upgrade they did the same thing, most all got S3. I'm gonna youtube a video of myself smashing my Droid X which after nearly 2.5 years has a battery life of about 6 hours on light use with a hammer and walking into the Apple store and buying an iPhone at retail price and mail the shattered droid X with youtube video line to Motorola

I wasn't going to respond to this, but the battery life can easily be fixed with a new battery.

Secondly buying an iPhone? At full retail. Have fun I guess... Or you could get the s3 but whatever.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

KooLBradeR said:
You commented just to say no comment? Lol!

Lol I know right, actually I was gonna comment but it was gonna be bad. I just wanted him to know that iPhones is a bad subject for me especially in a Moto thread. I'll be cussin before its over with haha, I can barely handle S3 talk in here let alone a iPhone.

Lol I know right, actually I was gonna comment but it was gonna be bad. I just wanted him to know that iPhones is a bad subject for me especially in a Moto thread. I'll be cussin before its over with haha, I can barely handle S3 talk in here let alone a iPhone.

You think iphone talk is bad to you??? I've owned moto devices since the star tac!! Lol.. this is getting depressing :eek:

My thoughts exactly. If they wait to release it so close to the first few 320 phones why bother? Might as well wait another month.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

94lt1 said:
You think iphone talk is bad to you??? I've owned moto devices since the star tac!! Lol.. this is getting depressing :eek:

Nice man very nice. I also owned a Startac, the V60i which was awesome and so on. All I've mostly had was Moto, at one point I had a BB and a few Samsung phones but Moto has always been the one. So yeah iPhone talk is bad for me as well lol.

Nice man very nice. I also owned a Startac, the V60i which was awesome and so on. All I've mostly had was Moto, at one point I had a BB and a few Samsung phones but Moto has always been the one. So yeah iPhone talk is bad for me as well lol.

I too was once a bb user.. I had the tour and the bold.. then.... I found droid :)

Time to celebrate this epic motorola fail by installing a new jb build on my nexus.
Speaking of nexus motorola now will be a good time to leak info about a moto nexus so people don't completely abandon ship on motorola all together.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Back