Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

Time to celebrate this epic motorola fail by installing a new jb build on my nexus.
Speaking of nexus motorola now will be a good time to leak info about a moto nexus so people don't completely abandon ship on motorola all together.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

What he said ^^

doesnt every new motorola phone include that? ... what does it mean anyway? just another name for AMOLED? or is it a software like bravia engine?

Got this of a post I did on the Motorla Forum:
ColorBoost is Motorola's term for a specific level of display technology and performance. Specifically, we tuned the display color saturation to beat the leading smartphone on the market. Therefore, we deliver color saturation that matches an OLED for most images but with the performance efficiency of a TFT LCD. Together, this delivers more vibrant colors and 50 percent more pixels. More pixels means higher resolution so images have better clarity and you can see more detail.

Mark
Support Forums Manager

I never knew exactly what that meant

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Color boost. What my parents experienced after cataract surgery... :)

I don't think "Colorboost" means anything! There's actually no such thing!
Its a "Marketing ploy" a "Sales strategy" !!! Its not a Spec, and its not a new technology!!! Its a Gimmick!
"ITS JUST A NAME" like..."Trinitron"! Or Duracells "coppertop" its just paint! Its all just "Smoke & Mirrors"
I could go on forever with sales and ploys.
Marketing is a billion dollar industry! Its their job to research fancy names to put on products without ever even adding a penny to that product!
They went out and surveyed people and they think "Colorboost" is gonna work perfect for their Marketing Strategy!

(It Slices, It Dices, Its VegoMatic!!!)

Hope I didn't bust anybody's bubble :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

Last edited:
Turbo ginsu.... let me tell ya.. there was nothing turbo about how it went through that..... um.... never mind :)

Whistling walking off...

Got this of a post I did on the Motorla Forum:
ColorBoost is Motorola's term for a specific level of display technology and performance. Specifically, we tuned the display color saturation to beat the leading smartphone on the market. Therefore, we deliver color saturation that matches an OLED for most images but with the performance efficiency of a TFT LCD. Together, this delivers more vibrant colors and 50 percent more pixels. More pixels means higher resolution so images have better clarity and you can see more detail.

Mark
Support Forums Manager

interesting, thanx for the info

"Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD" ?? i doubt that this is legit, motorola has to be really stupid to release HD and its MAXX variant in the same time, .. let alone that there are no leaks whatsoever about the MAXX HD

interesting, thanx for the info

"Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD" ?? i doubt that this is legit, motorola has to be really stupid to release HD and its MAXX variant in the same time, .. let alone that there are no leaks whatsoever about the MAXX HD

Seeing as you can no longer just buy an extended battery Motorola would be stupid NOT to release then at the same time

i'm expecting iphone 5 to release:happy3:

troll? I'd rather not feed you.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Seeing as you can no longer just buy an extended battery Motorola would be stupid NOT to release then at the same time

would you buy the RAZR now while the RAZR MAXX is out ? if they put a time gap between them then yes, but at the same time, noone (or only few people who prefer marginally thinner phone over huge battery life) will opt out for the RAZR HD.

announcing 2 identical flagship phones at the same time with the only difference being battery life is ultra stupid unless there is a big difference in price

Last edited:
Is plastic that bad?

[video=youtube;BK318yBOvjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK318yBOvjw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Ummmm.... decaf.....^^^^^ and cardio.... did he have a heart attack?? I'm genuinely concerned for this poor guy. LOL:cool:;)

would you buy the RAZR now while the RAZR MAXX is out ? if they put a time gap between them then yes, but at the same time, noone (or only few people who prefer marginally thinner phone over huge battery life) will opt out for the RAZR HD.

announcing 2 identical flagship phones at the same time with the only difference being battery life is ultra stupid unless there is a big difference in price

Battery life isn't the most important thing to everyone. Just because you wouldn't do it does not mean it's stupid. Releasing the HD now, then telling people oh btw if you want better battery life you have to wait four months is a very very bad idea when the only difference is a bigger battery.

Maybe if they sold an upgrade kit right there is the store that they installed for you you wouldn't think it was so stupid would you? That's basically what they used to do when we could remove or own batteries.

Not everyone buys extended batteries. Maybe they won't even have a maxx and they'll just release the HD with a huge battery and never release the smaller one.

Sent from my frozenly delicious bionic.

Back