Droid Razr Maxx HD waiting lounge.

IMHO.. having a regular and a maxx version isn't stupid.. its like having a vette and a z06 or zr1 available..

Some my not want or need the extra battery..

For people like me...the maxx battery is a must have.

But I personally don't know if moto will be coming out with a maxx HD... they could... so idk.

IMHO.. having a regular and a maxx version isn't stupid.. its like having a vette and a z06 or zr1 available..

Some my not want or need the extra battery..

For people like me...the maxx battery is a must have.

But I personally don't know if moto will be coming out with a maxx HD... they could... so idk.

Great comparison:D

Sent from my DROID2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

They could release a regular HD at the same price as the S3 and then a maxx for 300. Maybe make the maxx with 2gb of ram. Sounds possible.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Where has Moto fallen short at? A lot of people amaze me just cause Moto is two, maybe even 3 months behind the top notch releases that they are so far behind and have less to offer but that's far from the truth. Moto led the Mobile industry at one time. Not only did they lead it, they were the soul heart of it and still are, they created all this.

People forget where things started and where things would be if certain events didn't happen. Look at Nokia, they use to lead this industry and now compared to before, they almost seem dead. BB use to be well recognized and now they are almost dead. Look at Sammy, 15yrs ago, what's a Samsung phone, now their on top. With Google now owning Moto, they do have the potential to lead the mobile industry, especially in 5yrs when they could make all other Manufacturers pay for Android, probably won't happen but they could. Google owns the key to Android, after 5yrs is up they could pull the plug on the other phone developers, they won't but they could. People still believe Google ain't stepping in on Moto lol, they already have. Look how powerful Google is, they own everything.

Now to go back to your falling short. If u look at the current phones out right now, yeah the One X and S3 take it but Moto is getting ready to release their version. Before the One x and S3 compare the phones, The Razr Maxx easily could hold its own against the other phones. So I disagree with them falling short. They might not be the first here lately but they were the first for so long where was everybody at then?

Totally agree.... i remember back when i was a kid, and i saw the very 1st Moto RAZR V3.... i was stunned by that phone. Man that will always be the best looking keypad in the history of cell phones :D

That's obviously the razr... so despite their attempt to throw people off on twitter.. its the HD... its gotta be... or maybe they're releasing the ATRIX maxx :rolleyes:

I think there is a big misunderstanding, they asked about a phone which is already in the market. They are not giving clues about their next release.
I even read about this confusion on the news a couple of days ago.

I dont thinl the HD is ever coming out. :mad:

Whats with this one x+? Any word of it coming to verizon?
I'v read on a news site that OneX+ is expected to get launched on Oct 1st in UK.

I hope they wait until october. Oh i hope. Wait until then motorola and see what you get. Me buying something else.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Actually the october release works well for me as far as upgrading goes but I'd love for it to be out before that so that when I get it it will a good sized dev team behind it

Yeah motorola!!!! That's the way to do business!!! Wait until the S3 is saturating the market, and then wait for the iphone5 to come out, and when everybody's already bought a new device, and on another contract.. or tired of waiting..... that's when you..... put out something that's 6 months behind the times.

After all... we don't want state of the art, we want something that's outdated.. because you said that's what we wanted!!

You stupid #@%&+*:&@#%$#$%#@%&##%&#@#%&&#@@$&-%#$%*-+£€€®©¶®

:banghead::banghead::banghead::mad::cus:

Again those are rumors so don't get too excited. But if it's true im definitely going to wait to see what this year's nexus looks like. By october we will know who is making it. Heck by october the galaxy s3 might have jb.

Again those are rumors so don't get too excited. But if it's true im definitely going to wait to see what this year's nexus looks like. By october we will know who is making it. Heck by october the galaxy s3 might have jb.

Actually rumor has it that this year there will be 5 nexus devices... we'll see.

Actually rumor has it that this year there will be 5 nexus devices... we'll see.

well the nexus 7 tablet is 1 of 5 . The nexus Q is number 2. The nexus 10.1 tablet (if rumors are right) will be number 3. That will leave 2 devices.

well the nexus 7 tablet is 1 of 5 . The nexus Q is number 2. The nexus 10.1 tablet (if rumors are right) will be number 3. That will leave 2 devices.

And there he goes... raining on the parade lol :p

Ima guess a Galaxy note nexus or Galaxy s 3 nexus (from samsung) and the LG nexus (for non contract carriers).

Ima guess a Galaxy note nexus or Galaxy s 3 nexus (from samsung) and the LG nexus (for non contract carriers).

Im starting to expect the same since motorola seemingly fell of the face of the earth

this was posted in the comments section on droid-life. So take it with a grain of salt.

VZW retail emp here. Both current RAZRs are set to be phased out by mid-October. In addition to the RAZR HD/RAZR Maxx, there will be the same type of color differentiation as the current set. If you think the phone is too big (silly, right?), there is also the RAZR Micro, or motxt907, device on the slate for a similar release time.

Back